“GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 40 Restaurants in Niantic
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Village Pizza & Grille offers an extensive menu, great service and delicious food. Our family run restaurant is located just past the very popular Book Barn and just minutes from Rocky Neck State Park. Dine in or take our, either way you will love what we offer. Our menu consist of Italian and Greek specialties, including delicious pizza, calzones, spinach pies, grinders, gyros, souvlaki, salads, appetizers, soups, burgers, club sandwiches, chicken and “fresh” seafood and dinner specials. We also offer reasonably priced nightly dinner specials. We’re open 7 days per week, and also serve beer and wine.
Boulder, Colorado
“GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

BEST PLACE EVER! If I lived in CT, Village Pizza & Grille would definitely be my go-to pizza place. For me, it's been a regular stop on my way through CT to New York City. It definitely breaks up the long trip and it's right off the highway, which is ideal eating on the go without significantly cutting into your travel time.

In addition to the amazingly delicious pizza, they also have a bunch of homemade dishes that are TO DIE FOR! I would especially recommend the chicken egg lemon soup and the rice pudding. All the ingredients are fresh and the kitchen is super clean. (You can see into the kitchen from the dining area, so you know everything is prepared with care.) It's not your average pizza shop, and definitely has a home cooked flavor. Plus, the service is excellent!

I would recommend this place anytime to anyone!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Paris, France
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Randomly stopped through Niantic while driving from NYC to Boston. Had a taste of Greece while discovering the States! Their calamari and chicken gyro with homemade tzatziki is simply the best. Bon appetit!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

I had pizza here and it was great. Little place but the food was great, will go back next time I go to Niantic.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cromwell, Connecticut
“One of the best stuffed peppers you will ever eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

My mother-in-law lives in Niantic, CT and this is one of the places we go to when we take her out to dinner. We found out about their stuffed peppers and order them every time we go. There were four of us for dinner tonight and we all ordered them. They were so big, three of us had to take half of it home. We talked to the owner who told us she makes a large tray of them every morning and are usually gone by the end of the day. You won't find them on the menu, so be sure to ask for them. The dinner comes with a side salad and delicious home made garlic bread. I have had other menu items that are just as delicious. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Addition to the Niantic Pizza Scene”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

Just when you thought Niantic had enough pizza places! Village is a welcome addition. Reasonable prices and good pizza...can't beat their $8.99 large plain pizza special...was even better when it was $7.99! I have a friend who swears their eggplant parmesan is the best they've had and I can't disagree. I also love their onion rings (especially mixed into their chef salad with the house creamy garlic dressing)! Try it, you'll love it! Something for everyone here and now they even have a few tables for outdoor dining. Our go-to place when we don't know where to go!

• Visited June 2011