“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
New York,NY
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Tried this place while in town visiting my family. Came in here solely off the reviews from here and was not disappointed. Try the Chaise roll. Best I've had anywhere. Def will be back again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Fresh and full of flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I were visiting Ct and decided to give this place a try. We were not disappointed! As soon as we walked in we were greeted by Sonny the owner. He sat down at our table and made suggestions, which we found welcoming and he made us feel at home. We started with the the sushi special roll called Chase. Definitely my favorite! Full of flavor. We had the crispy beef with vegetables and coconut rice. The beef was tender, veggies crispy and not a lot of sauce which made it just right. We even had room for two more rolls. Everything tasted fresh! If we lived nearby this would definitely be our place to go for sushi. I would highly recommend this place if you are in the area or even if you are just passing through. Next time we are in town we will be back!!

Uncasville, Connecticut
“Don't be a loser.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I'll start by saying that if you like sushi and are a native of New London or greater Southeastern Connecticut, and have NOT been to Singapore Grill:
You.
Are.
A.
Loser.
If you like sushi and are coming to the area to do business with one of the few worthwile companies around here, or looking to set your hard-earned money on fire in one of our fine Native American gambling and entertainment establishments,and don't make the trip off off the reservation, and get to Singapore Grill:
You.
Are.
A.
Future.
Loser.
I can say this with at least some authority because I was a loser until last night.
Now. what I know about sushi would fit on a midget's thumnail. As far as I knew it was enjoyed by godless commies at Dodger Staduim, or actual citizens of Japan. But I've become aware. I know you can't fake fresh and this was as fresh as it gets. Not only that, the owner-chef Sunny took the time to ask us what we liked and what we were thinking. One just does not get that kind of attention anywhere. To get to the point: it was one of the very best meals I've ever had.
Don't be a loser; get your sorry but to Singapore Grill pronto!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Rawsome ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

One of my local sushi haunts. Great sushi, and Sonny is always eager to please. Will definitely return.

Uncasville, Connecticut
“Best Sushi ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Wonderful food, super service, Sonny is the best. I have been several times and I love how
they always have new specials.