“Wow ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pasta
“Wow ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Passed by this place an decided to go in . I wanted breakfast but didn't think this wild be good place for because of all this signs fore lobster diners bar happy hour and so on. When was given the menu ( seated promptly ) was happy to se there was a good breakfast items on and order 3 eggs over medium with home fries and toast . Not complicated order but got 3 perfectly cooked eggs and best ever home fire and i am not kidding . U will say how good cud home fries be . I have them everyday everywhere and these are way better . Anyway was very impressed with food and service.

Norwalk, CT
“Decent food, every thing else ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

This will a short review. Staff a 4. Food a 4. Clean floor was a 2. Bathroom was really bad. Had we seen it first, we would not have eaten there. Red Rood suggested we go there and when I told them that there was an issue, they did not seem surpised. Ok....

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New London, Connecticut
“Love love love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Absolutely love this place! The food is great no matter what you order off of the generous menu. The portions are huge and hand crafted. The service is amazing and the staff is very personable and pleasant. Had a great time and a great meal! Will definitely be returning!

Bozrah, Connecticut
“Frozen fish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Fish & Chips on Friday night, during lent... Frozen, breaded, triangle shaped fish. They used to have great batter fried, not any more though...

East Lyme
“Don't Give My Compliments To The Chef”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I've lived in NewLondon all my life and Goldys was always a great staple. Even when they called it Gridlock. So when I heard it was back I was thrilled until we went there to eat back in July. The owner was cooking and shouldn't have because she took forever and the food was terrible. This past December a co-worker wanted to stop for happy hour so we did and against my better judgement we ordered food seeing they had a new cook and the food came quick and it was deliciuos. So I brought my family there yesterday and was all set to enjoy a great meal but the new cook was gone and the food was terrible. Never again.

• Visited February 2014