“Unique pizza in the beautiful town of New London!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 126 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 2Wives offers award winning brick oven pizza, fresh pasta, seafood, salads, paninis, home made desserts and a full bar. Our huge dining room with large windows and high ceilings has an open pizza kitchen and great ambiance. We cater and host private parties and after hours parties. Kids birthday parties are always welcome. Kids can make their own pizzas and even learn how to throw dough!
West Lafayette, Indiana
“Unique pizza in the beautiful town of New London!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I recommend this Pizza restaurant. They offered many choices in a unique setting. The staff was friendly and the pizza good. We stopped while traveling and the entire family enjoyed the meal. Indoor and outdoor seating.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Connecticut
“Good all the way ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great food and dessert is yummy too. Wait staff were attentive and friendly. The place was not real busy, so that was nice. I've been here when it is busy, a little different then but all in all love this place.

Mattituck, New York
“Food was great and service was awful!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Okay, we were only one of two tables (customers) in the entire restaurant and there was one server on. He was so inattentive and as slow as possible. If took 20 minutes for him to ask for our order and 35 minutes for it to arrive. I can't imagine how bad the service would be if it were busy.
The walkway to the restrooms had two carts to the side filled with dirty dishes. The server should have been attending to this mess or the mess in the restroom. There was paper overflowing from the garbage can. You would think they had just had a party for 200 with the awful mess.
I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. We ordered a pesto pasta, a spinach calzone, and pizza....youm!!!! The dessert was not good. They looked to have a nice bar area with a lot of choices.
The overall building was nice. It is obvious that someone invested a lot of time and money in this building, too bad the employees to keep up with the cleanness.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Awesome Server”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I really wish I could remember our servers name, but he was absolutely amazing. We were at 2 Wives for my sister's wedding dinner. There was a big group of us, about 25, and we had 1 server. I felt bad for him because we ran out of plates at one point and some people in our group expressed their anger towards the server. He kept calm and never lost his smile and friendly attitude. He kept his composure under pressure and in the end, I think everyone was happy with their dinner and the service.

• Visited June 2014
New London, Connecticut
“Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love the pizza here. The 4 cheese is my favorite, and I make it better by asking for whole wheat crust!! You will not feel rushed to eat and leave as in other locations. The atmosphere is enjoyable as the music is just my taste.

• Visited May 2014