“Small portions” 3 of 5 stars

Cross street: Chapel Street
Connecticut
“Small portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

We went for Restaurant week and were disappointed with the small, very small portions. Left hungry and have not returned. If they want to attract customers, it would be a good idea to feed them well.

Westport, Ct
“Really Wonderful! Great Roof Top Bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Really Wonderful! Great Roof Top Bar! The food was delicious and the view, very cool. Nice to have this type of venue in New Haven.

HARTFORD,CONNECTICUT
“Thank god they're closing!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Dined at Bespoke recently with my wife for my birthday celebration. We found out during dinner that they were closing in two weeks. This was good because this turned out to be the worst dinner i have ever had. Dirty Martini I ordered had no olives. Cauliflower appertizer was cold. Oyster appertizer showed up with my entre. My entre the Braised Lamb Shank was cold my wife had the Duck which was luke warm. I sent mine back and told them not to bother to heat it. Waiter told us he would only charge us for drinks. When the bill showed up it included the whole meal. I asked to speak to manager on duty to complain. Was told that there was none but the owner was on site. He did not bother to see me. I must say that we were not he only one to have their meals ruined. The couple who sat next to us did not get their appertizers and received different dinners from what they ordered.

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Connecticut
“Wouldn't go back a third time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

For all of the effort, the food is unmemorable. I don't care for the main dining room lay out and lighting, kind of like a boys' ref in a sci-fi movie.

West Haven, Connecticut
“Great Girls Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Me and my friends like this trendy eatery! Every once in a while when we need to be US again and leave the husbands and families at home we get gussied up and hit this great spot for delicious food and a well made cocktail.