“Pretty good!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
New Britain, Connecticut
“Pretty good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We went here to try something new, small portions, good food, but a little pricey. I did enjoy dessert.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore, Maryland
“Very good spanish meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was in the area on business and decided to try Ibiza as it was highly rated on Tripadvisor. It turned out to be a very good meal. I would say the key thing about this place is the food. Nice presentation and great taste. One thing that will always put a restaurant in my good graces is the bread. The bread is amazing and they were generous with it. My travel partner had the octopus salad and the cod entree. Both reported as excellent although the saltiness of the cod built up by the end. I had the lamb app and scallops entree. Both were excellent. I had flan for desert, also excellent. I had some small strangeness with the greet/seat when we entered and the server kept saying sorry about things. They were also spread out across many of the tables and the bar doing side work which isn't appropriate during dinner service. But again, food was excellent so I would return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
cleveland
“Fabulous dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Had such an enjoyable dinner here. Started off with a shrimp ceviche. It was served in a tall glass in a chilled, gazpacho like sauce. It was so flavorful, we finished ever last drop of sauce. Also had the muscle appetizer. The muscles were served unexpectedly out of their shells in a foam. It was also delicious. Our main courses were beef tenderloin and a wild salmon. Both were prepared perfectly. The entire wine list consists of Spanish selections which lends to the restaurant's authenticity (not to mention the charming, doting owner). We were generously offered tastes of the wines we were considering before we ordered. If you want VIP treatment, this is the place for you. Arrive early, before the rush, for extra VIP treatment.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Groton, Connecticut
“Excellent Spanish Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit to Ibiza. The service was excellent and all the staff were delightful. The chef sent out wonderful sample appetizers that were delicious. I ordered scallops and was very happy with my meal. I actually had a difficult time deciding what to choose because many of the dishes sounded interesting.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The food at Ibiza is consistently excellent. The fish dishes in particular are imaginative and delicious. I always try to come here for special occasions because in addition to great food, the service is superb. The wines are always first class. The chef usually sends out delightful extras before and after the entree. My only reservation is that when full, the restaurant can be a bit noisy.

• Visited January 2013