“Surprisingly tasty and Very Friendly!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 502 Restaurants in New Haven
Cuisines: Pizza
San Francisco
“Surprisingly tasty and Very Friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My teenaged son got a hunger attack after midnight while we were visiting his older sister at college. We wandered in just as they were pulling out a tray of fresh baked garlic rolls - what a divine scent! We ordered a slice of pesto pizza which was delicious and a stuffed broccoli stromboli which was also nice. When I asked what the rolls were, the man behind the counter told me they were meant to go with the full meals, although I could buy a set of three. I said no thank you. Then, when we were eating, he brought us three on the house! That was so nice and so unexpected for a simple pizza joint. To top it off, several days later we discovered that my son had left something at the restaurant. When we called, the nice man put the item aside (IT was still there!) and my daughter's friend picked it up. Great food and great service!

Visited August 2012

New Haven, Connecticut
“Delivery food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Often my coworkers order from this place and in my own personal dealings I find it to be hit or miss.

Visited April 2012
Woodstock, Georgia
“Great little find...good food and price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011 via mobile

We stopped in New Haven for a late lunch and parked in front of this place. We tried it out and were not disappointed. They serve pizza by the slice, sandwiches and pasta. The veggie sub was wonderful and the pizza did not disappoint. I would definitely recommend this great place with excellent value.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Pizza for delivery, tastes good when hot, not a reheat type of pizza.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2007

Great Pizza for delivery, tastes good when hot, not a reheat type of pizza.