“yummy pancake sandwhich!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Signature Breakfast, Lunch offering fresh local seafood, fresh and seasonal ingredients. Located at the Mystic Marina. Panoramic marine view of The Mystic River. Outdoor patio upper deck dining and inside dining room. As featured in Ct, Gourmet and Yankee Magazines. Chosen Best Breakfast in CT by The Food Network Magazine. Best of Connecticut Magazine's "Best Breakfast with a View" 2012.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yummy pancake sandwhich!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2007

yummy pancake sandwhich!

New York City
“Let there be Cider”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2007

I became a Kitchen Little fanatic my second time to Mystic, CT. I have been singing their praises ever since! I even told Ellen Degeneres about them on her website and have bragged about them in my chat room. The food here is always outstanding, the staff is always aiming to please, and because I'm from NYC where life is just fast in general, I really appreciate the quick precision of my order. And let me not forget to rave about the apple cider, between my fiance and I we finished six glasses!! Yes, it's THAT good!!
Kudos to Kitchen Little, this past weekend you did it again!!

Los Angeles, California
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2007

Ate here based on many good reviews. Honestly, I didn't think the food was anything special and the restaurant is so small it's like you're eating breakfast with the people sitting next to you. Some might find that enjoyable but I don't really like people I don't know trying to comment on my conversation (especially that early in the morning). Definitely not worth the 1/2 hour wait.

nj/az
“a big hand for Kitchen Little”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2007

We were told that the locals eat there; the locals are right. Wonderful omelets and pancakes,great selections and very friendly service. Eat on the back porch (in warm weather only) for views of the river and the birds.

“great little breakfast place with good food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2007

my husband and i stopped here at abuot 8:30am on a tuesday. this is a great time to stop as the early crowds are gone. we sat right outside at a picnic style table. we were amazed at the service at this place. we had multiple people come over to get our drink order, then our breakfast order, and then to ask how it was.

the menu has a lot of options. i would recommend getting one of their specialties on the front of the menu. if you aren't for that you can always get the standard breakfast stuff(pancakes, eggs, etc).

i had the pancake sandwich which was 2 large pancakes with egg, cheese and ham in the middle. it was really good, i could only eat half of it! my husband had the smedley which was an omelet that had egg, cheese, mushrooms, and some other stuff in it(i can't remember now).

overall this is a great place to get a little local culture from mystic. prices are fair for the region in my opinion.

Been to Kitchen Little? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Kitchen Little, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.