“Always love it!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 82 Restaurants in Mystic
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Long Island, New York
“Always love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2007

I have been here about five times. I come from New York, so we have had some awesome pizza. This is yummy! My dad had a calzone and we all stole some..it was good. My mom and I shared a pizza. My husband who is pretty picky; ate his ENTIRE pizza himself. I would recommend this place for a nice lunch!!!

BARBERTON
“Worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2007

Great pizza! Tasty pizza and good value in a town that is becoming a tourist trap. The crust is crisp and cooked just right. The sauce is seasoned just right. Simply add toppings.

Maplewood, NJ
“Ya Gotta Go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2007

Ok, totally touristy, and they aren't too humble in exploiting their fame (there could not be another poster from the movie hanging and the endless array of Mystic Pizza merchandise is dizzying), but there is something warm, inviting and truly tasty about the place. Give it a try - you will enjoy!

Taylor, Pennsylvania
“give it a try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2007

I LOVE pizza and had to stop here; how could I say I was in Mystic and didn't have Mystic Pizza. I stopped for lunch and had no wait. The waitress was pleasant and quickly took care of me. The pizza was good; lots of cheese and a sweet sauce. I would go back and maybe try something besides pizza... or just stick with what I know is good. The place looks nothing like the movie except outside, but I can say I was there. Pizza lovers must try it if only to say you were there.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“doesn't live up to the hype”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2007

My boyfriend and I stayed in Mystic for a night and got some Mystic Pizza because of the movie, like most people I'm sure. I got pizza and he got a sandwich, neither of which were very good. We did get mozzarella sticks which were pretty good but not any better than anywhere else. My opinion: go there, take a picture if you like the movie, but get your pizza somewhere else.

Been to Mystic Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mystic Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.