“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 82 Restaurants in Mystic
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
New York City, New York
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I'll be honest I have never seen the movie and was more an unwilling visitor. I am so glad I was convinced to visit. The pizza was soooo good and I actually am not a pizza fan. I know weird. The service was good. Sat upstairs which was fun because I got to watch the movie while waiting for the pizza. I enjoyed the pictures of the cast on the wall too. It was great time and great food. Will definitely visit again.

Visited February 2014

Rockwall, Texas
“A true delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stopped in to tour the restaurant that made the movie famous! This is a delightful place. The pizza was better than any we had in New York City, and the price was reasonable. The staff were very friendly. There are movie photos/props everywhere, and they run the movie constantly. It was easy to find, not far off the highway, and definately worth the time. The village is beautiful! Restrooms were clean!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NJ
“Delicious pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Being an Italian from NJ I was skeptical about pizza fro Mystic Pizza, but while visiting Mystic just had to go...and I am so glad I did! The pizza was hot, fresh, and delicious. The sauce was especially flavorful and filling. The shop itself is very cute and had the film playing on some of the tvs. Our server was friendly and efficient. Definitely worth a visit for a slice or whole pie!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Windham
“Staple of Mystic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We have been here a few times for lunch. The food and service are good. The only bad thing I have to say is the bathroom needs some serious attention.

“Nice place to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Pizza and food are very good, nice place to have a family time, just one concern... Restrooms.. are nasty..

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mystic Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mystic Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.