“Great place!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Latitude 41 Restaurant and Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 82 Restaurants in Mystic
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Doing business, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located in a newly renovated 19th century landmark on the shores of the Mystic River, our welcoming ambiance captures a fresh essence of the maritime experience. Natural hues surround a unique combination of historical and contemporary elements including extraordinary photographs from the Rosenfeld Collection. Choose to dine in one of our main dining rooms, gather with family or friends for casual fare in our classic tavern, warm yourself near one of our fireplaces or enjoy cool river breezes as you dine al fresco; we offer something for every taste. Serving new American cuisine, using the highest quality ingredients; we practice a no boundaries approach to flavors and techniques. We support our local farmers and pride ourselves with a philosophy based on consistency, creativity, innovation and inspiration. Latitude 41 is truly a destination dining experience.
Pleasanton, California
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Latitude 41 is a very good restaurant. I had made a reservation and stated that it was our 1st anniversary. They wished us happy anniversary when we checked in with the host, gave us a nice table and our service was outstanding. The food was great and reasonably priced. Overall a good experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New Jersey
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stopped for lunch on a quick visit to Mystic. Food was excellent. The Cubano panini was really good, and paying a $1.50 for the sweet potato fries was so worth it. Good food, good drinks, and friendly knowledgable staff. Prices were ok , being that's its in Mystic and walking distance to the seaport ( really its connected to it) can definitely recommend it, and if I am ever in the area again will go back.

Lone Tree, CO
“Tasty respite from the heat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This place is located on the north end of the Mystic Seaport museum, and you do not have to buy a ticket to get in. It was a sweltering July day when we visited, and it was a great relief to step inside the (almost cold) air-conditioned dining room. We were seated immediately, our order taken quickly, and food delivered promptly. I had the Cubano Panini sandwich ($13), which somewhat resembled what they serve in Miami, but was rather better, in my opinion. It was also enormous, and came with a freight-car load of French fries. It could have easily fed both my wife and I and still had leftovers. We had a pleasant conversation with the bus girl, who was from Serbia and was surprised that we knew where her country is located. This is a nice venue with good, friendly service.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
kerry0776, General Manager at Latitude 41 Restaurant and Tavern, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank -You so much for writing your review. I so glad you came in from the heat to dine with us. Service and good food is number one for us. I`m so glad you loved both. Come see us again
Thank-You,
Kerry.
“Amazing food, great service, overall phenomenal experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This is such a great place for lunch or dinner with a water view. They have happy hour 4-6 and we enjoyed appetizers in the tavern. The water view is beautiful and the food is even better! Excellent spot to eat, especially during the summer!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
kerry0776, General Manager at Latitude 41 Restaurant and Tavern, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank-You so much for stopping in . I`m glad you think our food is Amazing. I do to. Customer service is number one. I`m happy you are happy with our service. Please come by soon and ask for me . I would love to meet you.
Thank-You,
Kerry
Columbus, Ohio
“Gorgeous place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place was fantastic. My fiance and I went on vacation and stopped into this place to eat. The food was excellent, the staff was great, and basically everything else about this place was great. They have a great selection of prepared menu items and beers. I could have ate there every meal of my trip but we had to continue traveling. I highly recommend to anyone. Thank you so much as well for the 2 free drinks :)

Visited June 2013