“Excellent place! I enjoy...” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: American, Seafood, South American, Grill
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Description: Chef Cobena’s unique style blends perfectly with the traditions of New England fare. He intertwines exotic spices and peppers with the area’s premier selection of seafood, poultry and beef. Relish in our premium selection of oysters spanning the eastern seaboard and the finest cuts of Yellowfin tuna, swordfish and native dayboat cod. Enjoy the juiciest, most flavorful steaks from Arkansas City, Kansas, by a facility designed by Dr. Temple Grandin, world renowned expert on animal welfare. Gluten-free? Enjoy a plethora of options on our special, gluten-free menu; check out our vegan options, too!
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent place! I enjoy...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2009

Excellent place! I enjoy the ambiance of being on the river and watching the Mystic crowds and boats. The food and service are good. I recommend the lobster crepes!

Iselin, NJ
“Good Food / Great View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2009

I visted this place five years ago. I had such a good experiance then, that I didn't think it would be matched. I am pleased to say I had another wonderful meal. The view is priceless. I'll be back.

“Can't beat the view! Priced to be more than a casual night out but you'll find fresh, local seafood.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2009

worcester, ma.
“Mmmmmm in Mystic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2009

First visit here, excellent lobster bisque, chowder, chicken wrap and lobster tail salad. We thoroughly enjoyed the ambiance, waterfront view was beautiful from the upstairs seating. Our server was informed and pleasant. Can't wait to return.

New london, ct
“My favorite place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2008

Every time we come to Mystic we try a new restaurant, but I have
to say S&P Oyster Co. is by far the best! the food is amazing and the service is always out standing!! So if you've been to mystic and haven't been to S&P Oyster Co. YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!!!!

Been to S & P Oyster Co? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage S & P Oyster Co, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.