“Lobstah~” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 80 restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: American, Seafood, South American, Grill
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Description: Chef Cobena’s unique style blends perfectly with the traditions of New England fare. He intertwines exotic spices and peppers with the area’s premier selection of seafood, poultry and beef. Relish in our premium selection of oysters spanning the eastern seaboard and the finest cuts of Yellowfin tuna, swordfish and native dayboat cod. Enjoy the juiciest, most flavorful steaks from Arkansas City, Kansas, by a facility designed by Dr. Temple Grandin, world renowned expert on animal welfare. Gluten-free? Enjoy a plethora of options on our special, gluten-free menu; check out our vegan options, too!
“Lobstah~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Excellent meal. Wonderful ambiance. A bit of a wait but worth it! The wait staff was pleasant and professional. My husband ordered the Lobster Alfredo and I ordered the Petite Filet. Both meals were mouth watering. Looking forward to dining here again.

82% Recommend
Ferndale, MI
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We sat on the river next to a cantilever bridge. The food was excellent. My husband had the salmon and said it was the best he had ever had. I had the seafood platter and it also was great. For dessert we had the bread pudding which was to die for. All in all, it was a very enjoyable meal. Our waiter was wonderful and very cordial. Would definitely eat there again. A little pricey, but worth every penny.

Bayonne, New Jersey
“Excellent Waterfront Dining Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My second visit within the last 3 weeks..........just had to go back while in town on business. The staff is very attentive, excellent food and a breathtaking view

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent View & Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner last night on the back patio and the view was amazing as the sun set!! The wait staff were extremely friendly and made great recommendations. We got the oysters, scollops with pasta, the swordfish special and flour less cake. It was all really good!!! We left extremely satisfied!!!! You should go and enjoy the good food, beautiful view and the great atmosphere!!! We look forward to going back!!!

Greenfield, Massachusetts
“Under quality over priced.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

To Whom to may Concern,
With much regret I have to tell you of my horrible meal that I had over the holiday weekend. It was a girls getaway weekend for my bachelorette and it was our last night there. I feel that the meal was overpriced and under quality. I had ordered the mixed grill from the S&P classics. It came with two regular size shrimp, two smaller scallops and a small piece of yellow fin tuna. It was nothing special and had no wow factor. It also come with a "spring polenta" which consisted to be frozen peas and carrots, and a small amount of a sauce. No veggies came with it, nor did it have a nice display. My friend had received the crab cake dinner which was 1 medium sized crab cake and a small side salad. I have never seen 1 crab cake as a dinner only appetizer, for dinner there should be 2. Overall the meal was very dissappointing and leaveing me feeling that S&P is turing into a touristy overpriced underquality restaurant. I am saddened to say this because I have been going to the S&P for close to 7 years now and have never had a bad meal. I do have to honestly say that my next trip to Mystic I will not have dinner here and will try somewhere new.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to S & P Oyster Co? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage S & P Oyster Co, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.