“Not a huge selection, but it all looks great” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 82 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Dessert
Boston
“Not a huge selection, but it all looks great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

We browsed the shop and ended up sharing a brownie (made on the premises). One of the best ever! The cupcakes and other baked goods look equally as good. We didn't indulge much because we were on the way to dinner.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Brownsfan82
“Cupcakes to die for.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011 via mobile

My wife had a coconut cupcake and I had a chocolate with vanilla frosting cupcake. We could not have been more happy stopping. The cupcakes were truly in the top three we had ever ate. I would suggest if you have three bucks, get one. There are many to choose from, but it's well worth the stop. And the old mystic shopping area is great. Not much seating noted.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milford, Massachusetts
“Great Grilled cheese, limited indoor seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Two of us had specialty grilled cheese including the lobster grilled cheese and the artichoke heart and pesto. Both were tasty and delicious with homemade bread. Unfortunately there is only one table inside with a few chairs.

Visited November 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“One of my Favorite Lunch Spots”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

Whenever I am in the area, this is my favorite spot to pick up lunch! Their grown-up grilled cheese is delicious! They have a variety of grilled cheeses, the lobster one is also very good. Everytime I go I usually end up with one of their cupcakes as well. Grilled Cheese + Cupcake = the Perfect Lunch!

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Suffolk NY
“Best grilled cheese ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

My husband and I went to Old mystic village for some souvenirs for our kids. It was around 1230 Lunch time, we were done with the eating out by the end of our trip and wanted something that was more of a home cooked meal. We decided to ck out the Bleu Squid. The best grilled cheese sandwiches ever. We each got one and split it DELICIOUS !!! Is all we could say The sandwiches hit the spot. If you are in the are this is the place to stop at .

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Bleu Squid? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bleu Squid, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.