“THAI ONE ON WHILE WATCHING THE GAME!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 82 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Asian fusion
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: We offer healthy and tasty eastern cuisine, prepared in the manner of native Thailand - slightly adjusted and specialty menued for taste - with a western presentation. We use only fresh ingredients and add no MSG. Every meal is cooked separately, which allows us to meet special needs of our customers (such as gluten free diet or various allergies). Our restaurant was designed to present a casual/classy cafe-like environment in which our customers can enjoy both a traditional dining room and a lounge area with the full bar
New York City, New York
“THAI ONE ON WHILE WATCHING THE GAME!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Dropped in on a Sunday to watch an NFL game. This place is great for sitting and relaxing while having a wonderful freshly prepared meal compared to the other restaurants within walking distance from the near by hotels I usually stay at while here on business trips from New York. I intend on always coming back to THAI ONE ON from NOW ON!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Harrison, New York
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I loved how clean the restaurant was as soon as my fiance and I walked in. The space is spacious and comfortable. I was greeted by a lovely host, a lady with an accent and the service was excellent throughout the meal. We ordered some drinks, appetizers, noodles and curry dishes. All I can tell you is they were amazing. It was one of the best meals I have ever had and the prices were just right. Will soon be back the next time we are in Mystic and we can't wait! Thank you Thai One On.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New London CT
“Very good Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Been there a couple times, always had a good time. Latest was with another couple, their first time. All enjoyed our dinners. Found a trick - if you have a diner very worried about spices (yes, my wife) then ask for No spices and then also ask for the spice tray, and spice it up yourself.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Middletown, New York, United States
“Delicious thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

When I am craving Pad Thai this is the place I head for. Very nice and relaxing atmosphere. Food is always very good.

Visited September 2012
Sandy Hook, Connecticut
“Great Food but a Poor Name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This restaurant is so much better then the name. We love Thai food and this is the best we have had in along, long time.

The sitting areas are plain without much of a view. The food make up for it. We shared the Summer Rolls which could have need a whole meal. My Pineapple Duck was superb. You can request the heat factor and I chose 3 star. I would not want to try 4 star. The Pad Thai Woon-Sen with clear noodles was also a great choice.

Our only disappointment was that they were out of the fried ginger ice cream. We will have to try it on our next visit to Mystic.

The restaurant is only a mile or so from Route 95 at exit 90.

• Visited July 2013