“Hot soup hits the spot.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch
Ledyard, Connecticut, United States
“Hot soup hits the spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Great little hole is the wall place with friendly staff.Favorite spot the locals. Soups are always great and reasonable priced. Sandwichs are good but they can back up in the kitchen sometimes so call your order in for best time management. Sta

Visited May 2012

80% Recommend
Norwich, Connecticut
“Always great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I go to Mystic Soup really often for lunch. Call ahead to find out the daily soup. I've never had a bad panini or bowl of soup! They make a mean ruben, but the 'Happle' is definitely my fav....ham, cheese (provolone I think), and fresh apple slices. Yum.

Visited April 2012
Mystic, Connecticut
“Not so good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

I went the first time to get soup closed by 3:00 pm, called the second time drove over, only to find 2 soups in the whole place, cream of turnip :( and some other chicken blackbean, I am not going to go back.. Mystic Market up the street has yummy soup and always open..and the woman behind the counter was very unfriendly!

Visited December 2011
“Delicious!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011 via mobile

Mystic soup co has time after time amazed me with the most flavorful and creative soups. African sweet potato, crab corn chowder and lobster bisque are some of my favorites! The paninis are wonderful as well. I suggest you arrive the earlier the better, the word is out and it goes fast!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Best Soup EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

My husband and I were visiting Mystic for a few days and had heard of this place through TripAdvisor. It's definitely tucked away and definitely a place known by the locals - and for good reason! Housed behind a tire store, Mystic soup has three tables and a counter to order your choice of two daily homemade soups and a dozen or so sandwiches. I know what you're thinking: how the heck can soup be THAT good? I'm telling you -- just go there and try it. We went twice during our stay because it was so good - and both times, we were not disappointed. Great price, great service, out of this world flavor. We only wish there was a mystic soup company in our home town!

• Visited October 2011