“Great spot!” 5 of 5 stars

Double Points!
Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Mystic
“Great spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Great place to stay and close to several attractions. Very clean and great hot complimentary breakfast. Staff was very helpful in booking another hotel in Boston. The. Grounds were clean and well kept.highly recommend!

Stayed December 2012

565 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Polish first
Woodinville, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The beds at this hotel were one of the best I've ever slept in, and everything (including the duvets) are washed daily. The hotel was a bargain price compared to others in the area, but it was also spotless, new and in a great location. I also want to compliment Nancy for her kindness and professionalism. When we had to postpone our booking due to my husband's stomach bug, she did it quickly, professionally and without fuss. She even remembered and asked my husband how he was feeling when we checked in a couple of weeks later. The room temperature controls were absolutely noiseless. The hotel is located off a major highway but we heard no traffic noise at all, even though it's a resort area with a ton of traffic bound to and from the large casinos nearby - a convenient drive of 20 minutes or less to both Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods. The hotel pool was the perfect temperature! Although the rooms lack a microwave and fridge, the hotel staff offered cheerfully to label our doggie bags and thermos and keep them in the fridge until needed. Microwave and beverages are available in the lobby round the clock. The shower was great. There were also several pets staying with their families, but we heard no noise at all, and I think the hotel staff tries to book pets on the first floor for easy access to the outside. The hot breakfast was good with all the usual goodies. When the breakfast room became overcrowded, the staff opened up one of the meeting rooms and set up some items there as well. There were only two minor ticks during our stay - one, the toilet in our room didn't flush all the TP. We noticed it upon check-in, but it seemed very minor and didn't cause any concern until the 2nd night. Nancy came upstairs immediately and the problem was resolved within minutes. Second tick is that the Internet connection is a bit slow, but this could have been due to our 3rd floor room location. I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Far Hills, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I look for Hampton Inns when I travel for business. This was a last-minute, late night reservation and it was perfect for what I needed. Comfy bed, great room, signature breakfast, and welcoming, helpful staff. I worked in the business center in the morning. Computer was a bit slow (I needed to print a document) but the wifi in my room was absolutely adequate. This location has a really warm, open room where breakfast is served. Great location with Dunkin' Donuts and a burger joint steps away. I would've used the pool if I'd had time!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for just one night on 15th Nov. We had arrived early and were just hoping to drop our luggage off but they let us check into the room 3hours early. The staff were very friendly and everything in the room was very clean and functional. Lots of hot water in a large shower. The bed was very comfortable. Very close to the main roads and only 5. Minutes drive from the centre of Mystic.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Mystic over Veteran's Day Weekend. Most importantly the room was very clean. Breakfast was more then adequate, cereals, bagels, fruit, yogurt, and waffles. The pool was great for the kids. The hotel is very convienent right off of RT 95 and within minutes of all of the local attractions.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Attleboro, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Based on the reviews I read on this hotel, I decided to book a night on points. From check in to check-out everything was superb but I honestly didn't think it was work the 35000 points for the night.

We stayed at this hotel as I was taking my niece/nephews on an overnight trip. It was close to the Aquarium and Clyde's Cider Miller. My niece and nephews loved the pool and spent many hours in it. The beds were comfy and they (Hampton Inn) proudly boasted the fact that they clean/wash the duvets/covers after each guest. Kudos to that as I've been in many hotels when it looks like they haven't been washed in years!

The kids enjoyed the breakfast in the morning, especially the waffle maker and the chocolate banana muffins. There was something for everyone.

I would recommend this hotel, especially if your plans include the Mystic area as everything is close by.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Berkhamsted, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights . The room was excellent . good size , and fully equipped . The receptionists were really helpful and took time to help us with a numbers of questions that we had . Breakfast was adequate but don't get too excited . I agree with another reviewer you can tell this is a well managed place .
It certainly convinced me the look out for other Hampton Suites should the occasion occur.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic? Share your experiences!