TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Review of Pineland Hotel and Health Resort

and 1 more site!
You added Pineland Hotel and Health Resort to your Saves list
Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Deir el Harf, Monte Verde Road | Hammana Valley, Deir El Harf 961-5, Lebanon   |
Offers & Announcements
T'is the Season of Giving
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
San Francisco, CA
“One of a kind!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2009

My friends and I stayed at Pineland for a week during our visit to Lebanon - we had such a wonderful experience there! First, the location is gorgeous - the resort is nestled in a forest of pine trees high up on the mountain. It really felt like a getaway, while being a short drive away from Beirut and other sightseeing options. It was one of the most unique places I've ever been to (you can even opt to stay in their cave accommodations!), and had so many activity options - from horseback riding to tennis to even a ropes course. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the food was delicious. I really hope I can make it back to Lebanon one day and visit Pineland again. It's truly one of a kind!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Arabic first
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2009

I wasn't sure what to expect before I arrived to Pineland, but once I got there I was amazed! It is absolutely beautiful and peaceful (nothing but the mountains and trees surrounding you). There was so much to do with all the activities available. My friends and I had to try everything- horseback riding, ATV's, tennis, swimming, biking riding, and more... The staff was very helpful and friendly. The food was delicious and the rooms were clean and cozy.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
San Francisco, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2009

Visiting Pineland was such an amazing experience. From riding ATV's to walking around and enjoying the incredible views, every moment was a memorable one. The food was delicious, the villas were cozy, and the staff made us feel at home from morning to evening, everyday. Pineland has so much to offer, you won't want to leave. The resort as a whole is so unique, inside and out, there is definitely nothing else like it!

I can't wait to plan my next trip to Pineland!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2009

I visited Pineland last summer with some friends. The place is a great escape from the noisy chaos of Beirut. It has a great location, nestled in a valley. We spent most of our time by the pool and playing basketball but there are tons of activities we wanted to do like hourseback riding and ATV driving but we didn't get aroudn to it. I had a chance to meet the owner and his family who help run the day to day operations and they couldn't have been more helpful and interested in making our stay as enjoyable as possible. I highly recommend this place to anyone, especially those looking for a weekend escape from the city.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Detroit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2009

Pineland is truly heaven on earth. The unique location of Pineland amidst the beautiful mountains of Lebanon provided an ambiance we have never experienced. To wake up every morning to such beautiful nature was breathtaking. The accommodating staff made us feel right at home, the food was delicious, and all the activities available in one remote location made Pineland the best vacation destination for us. We hiked, rode horses, played tennis, rode ATV'S, dined, and lounged by the pool, all without ever needing to leave Pineland. We can't wait to go back with our children, they will just love it!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Rabeh Ghadban
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2009

My time at Pineland was one of my most memorable experiences in Lebanon this summer. Its unique location, great outdoor activities and relaxing pool-side environment made it a great all-in-one destination for me and my family. With friendly service, spectacular food and breathtaking views, Pineland is a hidden gem nestled in the mountains of Lebanon you must visit on your next trip to Lebanon!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2009

I rarely write reviews unless the place is fantastic or horrible. In this case Pineland was a truly fantastic place. The hotel is located a short ride outside of Beirut. As you drive to Pineland you are amazed at all the natural beauty that Lebanon contains. When I arrived at Pineland I was warmly greeted by the staff. I am not an Arabic speaker but was happy to see that the staff knew perfect english. The resort itself is breathtaking, they offer room types for everyone. You don't really need to leave the resort, it has exceptional food (they even make their own olive oil from the trees on the resort!), activities for everyone, and gorgeous views of nature all around you. I would recommend this to anyone who is a first time visitor like I was to Lebanon!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!