Nice location , nice layout,unique design , if you want to visit make sure to book a cave so tha tyou live the experience.Better to take your car and park it next to the cave,it will give you more mobility freedom. Each cave have its own food preparation area and a medium minifridge.Caves have nice design built of natural material, small terrasse in front, Staff are nice. Make sure to ask about the quantity of food offered for each order e.g. chicken wings, how many grams ?.
Ent in cave is good, TV screen needs to be 42" or larger to be visible from the bed side.
Bathroom is fine but it could have been done in a better way.
Breakfast is ok.
Billiard needs attention as there was only one good stick and the other one was broken.
Horse riding is ok , they have promenade horses and you go escorted on a designed route in the resot , same thing for the ATVs .
We enjoyed our stay .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pineland Hotel and Health Resort is located in a beautiful, peaceful surrounding deep inside the beating heart of Lebanon’s exclusive Metn Mountains.Undisturbed by traffic, yet only 45-minutes drive from our capital Beirut lies the ideal holiday location for you and your family to rediscover a peace of mind and revitalize your energy. At Pineland, you will finally be given the opportunity to relax among the calming pine trees and the pure mountain air, while enjoying your holiday at your own leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Pineland Hotel and Health Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineland Hotel And Health Deir El Harf
- Pineland Hotel And Health Resort Lebanon/Deir El Harf