TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Review of Pineland Hotel and Health Resort

and 1 more site!
You added Pineland Hotel and Health Resort to your Saves list
Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Deir el Harf, Monte Verde Road | Hammana Valley, Deir El Harf 961-5, Lebanon   |
Offers & Announcements
T'is the Season of Giving
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
Batroun
“Unforgettable Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I had the best time @ Pineland and it was everything I dreamed of. All the staff are professionals and everything was perfect. My wife and i were treated in a royal way. Thank you guys for this beautiful experience :-)

Room Tip: Cave 305 is one of the best because it is spacious and it has a Jacuzzi.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Dear Faris T,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor and how lucky we were to have you and your wife with us!

We do our best to train all of our staff serving guests like you and your wife and nothing pleases me more to read that you found all of them to be professionals.

I am delighted to know that you felt you were "treated like royalty" throughout your time with us! On a personal note, being in Cave 305 with the valley right at your doorstep is a beautiful experience in itself! How nice it is to know that you loved your Cave and the Jacuzzi.

Having your experience be "everything you dreamed" as you described it gives us an infinite amount of satisfaction and gratefulness. May we always have the pleasure of having you and your wife with us in the future.

Thank you so much for choosing Pineland and welcome to the family!

My Warmest Regards.

Ramy Ballout

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

one of the best places to celebrate your honeymoon, friendly stuff,excellent service everything was clean and perfect.our wedding party was there and we stay for 2 another days in the caves
Thanks for making our big day unforgettable and very special .

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear lifenado,

Thank you so much for reflecting on your 2 night stay and wedding party here at Pineland. What an honor it was for all of us to host this special event in your lives.

I am thrilled to know that we exceeded your expectations from accommodation to our staff, services, and of course our location here on the bedside of the valley. How fortunate we are that you referred to us as a "wonderful place" that made your "big day unforgettable and very special." It is a huge responsibility that we "get things right" on occasions like yours and I could not be happier knowing that we delivered.

May you both live long lives of shared happiness, health, and only the best of spirits. Thank you for letting us start your days with the very best of days.

From all of us at Pineland,

My Warmest Regards.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

This place is so beautiful! The pool and facilities are great. The staff who work there are very professional and polite. There is a guy who works there and his name is Ihab, he was very helpful and made my partner and I feel very comfortable during our stay. The ATV riding was the BEST!! Must try it out!
Both my husband and I had a great time! This place is awesome for both families and honeymooners, very romantic :)
Can't wait to go back!!

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Dear Lisa H,

If you could only see the expression of gratitude and pride on Ihab's face after knowing of your review here on TripAdvisor--thank you for not only making his day, but our day as well!

It takes some great dedication to do what we do at Pineland, and this is mainly attributed to our staff who truly see the value in all that we do.

I am so happy you found us to be a romantic destination, how you absolutely loved our ATV promenade through the forest , and most importantly for feeling so comfortable during your stay with us.

It goest without saying that finding our staff to be so professional and polite makes us so proud here at Pineland.

May we always have the pleasure of welcoming you again. May you and your husband live a life of health, happiness, and only the best of spirits.

From all of us here at Pineland.

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Rated as a 5 star hotel, but overall I would rate it as only 3-1/2 stars by American standards. The customer service is far above 5 stars and is the best I have ever experienced. The entire staff is friendly and polite. Tarik and Sally in particular were exceptional! The views are breathtaking and there are many activities available.

On the down side, I'd rate the rooms at 3 stars at most because the beds were so hard that you may as well sleep on the floor, the towels felt like sandpaper and, since it is Lebanon, the power would go off now and then but be back on within 5 minutes. Also, the internet connection was not always reliable.

As for price, I think it's a bit overpriced by American standards however considering the alternatives in the area it is quite affordable for what you are getting. I would stay again and would most definitely recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear akdae,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us on TripAdvisor!

I cannot but provide my sincere gratitude on behalf of all of us here at Pineland. If I remember correctly during my conversation with your wonderful family, you had not been to Lebanon since you were a child and so I truly hope that your overall experience was nothing short of memorable for you and your family.

Throughout your two weeks with us I am a little disappointed that there was no mention of your discomfort with our beds or our towels. I consulted with my staff even as I am currently abroad and I was assured there was never a complaint about this during your stay. I myself had asked you the very next morning how your sleep was and your response in no way reflected your comments here on TripAdvisor. Your comfort is our number one priority. Although we have never received complaints about our mattresses which for the most part I pick out myself nor our towels, I would have been extraordinarily willing to have you change rooms or even change out your mattress! I truly wish there was mention of this during the first day of your stay or during our lengthy conversation on the third day of your trip.

It is also important to note that your reservation was for a Standard Room which out of over a dozen room types we offer, is our most basic accommodation offered at Pineland. Being an American myself, I know that a room in downtown San Francisco differs from a room in downtown Los Angeles or the suburbs of New York--our prices at Pineland are seasonally based and I am pleased to know that you found this to be affordable considering the alternatives in the area.

As for the power, alas this is Lebanon and when the power does go out our generators normally power up automatically and power is restored within 2 minutes on average. I apologize yet as I had mentioned during our conversation this is truly out of our hands--the same is said for the internet yet I am happy to know that for the most part you were able to get online smoothly and efficiently.

I cannot thank you enough for your beautiful comments about Sally and Tarek. This to me means so much and Sally and Tarek will definitely know about the praise they have received.

Overall I am so happy to know that you found our service to be more than a 5 star and the best service you have ever experienced! Coming from an American who is also in the industry your words are motivating and inspiring for all of us here at Pineland.

Thank you for recommending us to family and friends and may we have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family once again here in our beloved Lebanon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

The first wedding anniversary is the most special, therefore you need a special place to celebrate it: this is why I picked Pineland resort. We took the cave with jacuzzi: indescribable :) the cave is made of stone with a cheminey and a jacuzzi. The service is timely and excellent. The food do delicious. The staff smiling all the time and very helpful. We did horseback riding at sunset, soooo romantic. We had the best weekend ever in the middle of pine trees away from all the stress. Everyone must try it :)

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Maatouks,

The pleasure was all ours here at Pineland. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor and what a delight it was to have you with us!

Thank you so much for describing our rooms as "spacious, clean, and with comfortable beds." It is always so rewarding to hear how much our staff is appreciated--I am so happy you found them all to be so friendly and warm to you throughout your stay.

It is wonderful to know that the children enjoyed our activities while the parents made time to relax!

Making your stay pleasant is part of our duty and with guests like you, it truly comes from the heart!

On behalf of all of us, our warmest regards from Pineland.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

One night at the Hotel and we felt fresh as if we have taken a full vacation! Its a great change from the being in the city. The hotel is located at an amazing forest style area, breath taking.

Spacious and clean rooms, comfortabe beds, super friendly staff, great activities for kids and teens and relaxation for parents.

Highly recommended.

Than you all for making our stay so pleasant.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Maatouks,

On behalf of all of us, our warmest regards from Pineland.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I don't have many words to say, but i think that the above title explaigns our experience at Pine Land Hotel, we've just checked out after 1 amaising week, it was for our 1st marriage anniversary, I really hoped that our honneymoon was there too, but what to do !!!??? LATE BETTER THAN NEVER, we're so glad that we met "Mr. Rami the GM", as well as all Pine Land Family, I'm saying Family coz they are like Family and we'll never forget the Homy amdiance.
Thank you Pine Land for everything you're SIMPLY THE BEST,

Elie and Delara Rmeily

Room Tip: All rooms are great, but my favorite is Cave 303
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Elie R,

Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful review for us on TripAdvisor! It humbles me personally, and I speak on behalf of our entire staff when you refer to us as "Paradise of Lebanon."

I very much enjoyed our time together chatting with your lovely wife over coffee. It amazes me still at how wonderful the two of you are and how after coming back for the second time you brought us that beautiful piece of artwork to share.

May God bless you both and thank you from the bottom of our hearts here at Pineland.

Ramy Ballout

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!