“Inconsistent at Best” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
WH, CT
“Inconsistent at Best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My third trip to Plan B last night, and last. First two was hit and miss, one excellent, the other sub par. Last night went in around 830, was told the wait was 85 minutes, no biggee. We hit the bar and found a open stool to share, bartender was too busy texting on his phone, waited ten minutes while trying to get his attention as well. After no response we left, Can't rate the food, but service was horrible. Will not return. I will stick to Prime 16 in New Haven

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Auburn Twp., OH
“Noisy place with expensive good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Good greasy burgers and sweet potato fries.
I ordered the Lobster Burger and was shocked to find 2 tiny pieces of lobster on it when delivered. I asked the server about it and she said they only put on 1 oz. I think I got ~.75.
Included whole pickle was warm and rubbery.
Granted the meat is supposed to be better than others but you'll pay for that in a big way.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oakfield, New York
“Fun place, worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had to wait over an hour for a table, but they send a text message to let you know when the table is ready. That allowed us to do a little shopping in the nice shops--J. Jill, Coldwater Creek, Loft. The burger selection was eclectic, and we all enjoyed what we ordered. The specialty beers were a big hit and the food was a delicious heart attack on a plate kind of meal.

Visited March 2013
orange,ct
“food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I've been pretty happy with the food at Plan B in Milford although they tend to overdue the mustard in their dishes, but last night the food was dreadful! I ordered the lobster app. and it was smothered in watery mayo and relish! Little to no lobster and tasted terrible! I sent it back and ordered a cobb salad and that was awlful too. The lettuce had that funny packaged taste and the bacon tasted like that packaged bacon crumbs too. The hard boiled eggs had that dark yellow crumbly look like they weren"t covered in the fridge or made overnight. I don't know who was the cook last night because the presentation on the other orders at our table, including mine, was sub par to the usual nice presentation and skimpy with their fries and veggies. Get your act together Plan B, I won't be visiting in the near future. Very disappointed and embarrased with my guests!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New Haven, Connecticut
“Great food... Burger heaven great beer selection”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Burger heaven with excellent beer selection ... You must try the pretzel bun on your burger... This latest time I had the meatloaf which was very good and we also ordered the lobster roll sliders which were excellent ... Next time I'm back to the burgers...

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere