“Enjoyed our stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Enjoyed our stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Well located near the I 95. Very good motel standard with clean rooms and very friendly and helpful staff. We enjoyed our stay at fair rates. We would definitely come again and can recommend this place.

Stayed August 2013
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear bruentje,

Thank you for staying and taking the time to fill out the review. Hearing a guest say, they would stay again and recommend us to others, is the best comment we could anticipate. Our mission is to provide a comfortable, clean environment, at the most competitive rate. I see you've had a busy August, continued safe travels and hope to see you again.

Sincerely yours,
Peter Perillo, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
West Grove, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've been staying here on my travels to New England more than 20 years. Always clean, comfortable, reasonably priced. Right off I-95. I stayed here recently with my family on vacation - my wife and kids liked it as well. Staff is very accommodating.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear RickD49,

Thank you for the great scores and recommendation. We truely value your loyalty and will continue to work hard to earn it. Hope to see you in the near future and continued safe travels.

Best regards,
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Red Roof's price is hard to beat. The room looked clean and decent, but had a heavy smoke smell (even though the room was non-smoking). If your looking for a place to crash for a few hours and get back on the road, this is your place.

Room Tip: Third floor is quieter.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Jeffery B,

Thank you for the great scores on value, location and service. We are 100% smoke free and I do apologize for smoke smell, our housekeepers pride themselves on cleanliness and will take extra care to better eliminate smoke. We will also continue to keep our rates as competitive as possible. Thanks again and safe travels.

Rockford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We travel the country with work. So we there are only certain hotels we are approved to use. Red Roof Inn was one on our list. We weren't sure what to expect here. The hotel is outside corridor, is a bit older, very small parking lot. (We have a trailer.) But with all that said, the rooms did have fresh carpet, fresh paint, big flat screen TV's, more than all that, the staff is wonderful. The manager here Peter was very kind and willing to work with us, and as we learned later his kindness toward all his guest. There was a lady here that was very great ful for all Peters kindness as well.

• Stayed July 2013
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Lynn Dave J,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. You are very generous to mention our staff and room description. It is our mission to provide the best possible product at the lowest available cost. We wish you folks continued safe and positive experiences in all your work travels. Thanks again and hope to see you, if ever in the Milford area.

Best regards,

Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was my second visit to this property. It has been remodeled since the last time I was here and everything was clean and lovely. The staff was as helpful as could be even though there was a large event in town and the property was completely sold out. Joshua at the front desk was especially helpful and remained polite even though I was not at my best. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone looking to stay in this area. They also accommodated my request for a first floor room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear gregg d,

Thank you for returning and for the great scores and comments. I'm pleased we were able to accommodate you last weekend, even with all the music festival attendees in house. Josh and the rest of our staff is committed to making our guests as comfortable as possible. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Room was clean, linen was fresh. No frills motel but fit the budget nicely for one night's stay. Motel was right off I-95 and 15 minutes from the Bridgeport Ferry. Check-in clerk, James Housey, even gave me an extra discount if I agreed to write a review. Bring a hairdryer, none in the room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear ntinksrus,

As you mentioned, we do have a great location, very close to the exit and entrance ramps of I95, yet, set adjacent to private wetlands, and a short drive to nearby restaurants, shopping, cultural events and sporting activities. Our housekeeping staff takes pride in cleanliness, and front office staff is always helpful in providing a discount to our standard rates. Some discounts include AAA, Corp, Gov, Senior, Roomsaver Coups or other promotions for Red Roof Redicard members. Redicard is a free program, providing members upgrades and free nights, it's free to join and just requires an email address. We hope to see you again soon when down from Maine.

Continued safe travels,

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is about the great service from James Housey. He has always exceeded my expectations whenever I stay at this hotel. He is courtous and very helpful. He always seems to have the best rates in town for me. Next time at this hotel ask for James.

Room Tip: Ask for James Housey at the front desk
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear winecellarguy,

I enjoyed our conversation and admire your travels around the country. James does a great job in finding the best possible rates for guests, he is a genuine "people person". Congratulations to him on his recent college graduation. I hope to see a copy of your book soon.

Thanks again and safe travels,

Peter Perillo. GM

Been to Red Roof Inn Milford? Share your experiences!