I am a frequent Marriott Hotel guest and elite status member, but they can keep this property! The hotel staff was not very friendly, hurried us along during check in and made us sign a "no party agreement" on New Year's eve for a night that the hotel was not even fully booked! Also a parking pass was given that informed us that our car valuables should be left out of sight. That should have been our first clue not to stay in this hotel. Of course, when we woke up New Year's Day, a patron's car had been robbed and there were 2 police cars there! Yes, it is convenient from the highway, but the rooms have not been updated since probably the 1980's. We stayed in a jacuzzi suite with a microwave and refrigerator for $200 and it was way overpriced for the condition of the room. The furniture was old and scratched, carpet worn and not clean and the TV frame was melted and the room did not feel clean. This is your best room in the hotel? The jacuzzi worked great. However, it was next to the other jacuzzi room and you could hear their very loud water running while you were trying to sleep, etc. When I asked the manager for another room due to the condition and the loud water issue, she could not have even be bothered to talk to us face-to-face, nor compenste us in any way for the high priced, low rated room. Instead, she hurriedly ran down the hall to deliver towels to other patrons whom I hope didn't also overpay for their room. The pool was small and FULL of kids and not worth the effort. The lobby looks as if it has been updated, but Marriott needs to continue this throughout the hotel and get surveillance cameras for thier parking lot! I am making sure that Marriott receives this review and also that I will not stay at this hotel again! Get rid of the staff and start over!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step through our doors, you'll feel the energy of our eclectic lobby and the warming fireplace glow, assuring you that you made the right choice in accommodations by staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Milford CT. Whether you choose a Double-Double Suite, a King Suite or a King Spa Suite, you'll find our well-appointed accommodations make it easy to enjoy your stay here. Join us for our complimentary breakfast buffet or choose from to-go items at the 24-hour food market. Internet throughout the hotel helps you stay connected, while the fascinating location offers you many reasons to explore. Whether here for business or pleasure, SpringHill Suites Milford has all you need to make the most of your stay. Our fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool provide a relaxing way to spend your free time between business and the many pleasures that surround our hotel. And after an eventful day, our stylish Bar & Lounge make for an inviting nightcap. SpringHill Suites Milford offers hassle-free complimentary onsite parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Milford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Milford Hotel Milford
- Milford Springhill Suites