“Perfect stop off I-95 and better for us than a casino hotel!” 4 of 5 stars

Stay 2 nights and Save!
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
tiggermyron
“Perfect stop off I-95 and better for us than a casino hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were taking the kids to a concert at Mohegan Sun Arena and were not up for $500+ a night at Mohegan Sun. So, instead we decided to use our Hilton Honors points to stop somewhere on the route but still a reasonable distance from the casino. This was perfect! Right off the highway, mall shopping and restaurants nearby...an easy hour drive from Mohegan Sun and a great price. The hotel was spotless and the accessible room we required was huge! There were some minor issues with the maintenance of bathroom handrails but we noted it with the desk as we left and they were right on it. Has an indoor pool, cafe, etc. Would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Candi CJ C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a Guest Review and also providing the hotel with your feedback regarding the guestroom. We are extremely pleased that we met your expectations and we look forward to being your host again in the very near future! Please know that we work very hard to ensure that every stay at our hotel is memorable and our desire is that everyone rates us a “10” each and every stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This was another "unplanned" stay following my business trip in Philly. I had a coupon for this hotel also. Upon arrival, I was very impressed with the size, warmth, and welcoming feeling of the lobby. Check in was equally pleasant. I requested a room in a quiet location. Unfortunately, the floors are very thin as I could hear all the noise of the guest above me. This of course is a structural issue, not something staff can change aside from moving me to another room. I was too tired and road weary for that:-(

• Stayed March 2013
Candi CJ C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are extremely pleased that we met your expectations and we look forward to being your host again in the very near future! Please know that we work very hard to ensure that every stay at our hotel is memorable and our desire is that everyone rates us a “10” each and every stay!
Lorain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I loved this hotel. I stayed here for 3 weeks on a business trip. The staff was great they remembered my name and room service memorized what I liked to order they already knew what I wanted before I asked. I also loved the pressure controlled bed. The gym was great. They had a dining area, bar and kitchen, room service, and a 24hr mini store. My room was very clean. The cleaning people would go up and down the hallway twice incase you forgot to take off your DND sign and missed them. I really enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Candi CJ C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for your response and for taking the time to let us know your opinion. We value your business and we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.
Malvern, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Perfect for an overnight stay with the family. Attentive staff that is very helpful. Entire hotel was clean. Fairly priced breakfast & food was very good, which saved the hassle of going to find a place to eat. Would definitely stay at this location again.

Room Tip: Pick a room in front of the facility. Truck traffic behind will make for an early wake-up.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Candi CJ C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel. We are extremely pleased that we met your expectations and we look forward to being your host again in the very near future! Please know that we work very hard to ensure that every stay at our hotel is memorable and our desire is that everyone rates us a “10” each and every stay!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Worse place ever ! Hands down from the front desk people to the breakfast that was wrong 3 times in a row, not hard to make pancakes and eggs , I used to like there dinners when Kevin was working there. I found out recently that he had left! : ( he would make anything you wanted even if it wasn't on the menu. The new cooks are not as we'll trained That is why I have to give this place a hands down 2 thumbs down!!!

• Stayed December 2012
Candi CJ C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I will be reviewing the issue that you have brought to my attention, in an attempt to avoid any other reoccurrences. Clearly you did not receive the quality service or experience that you would rightfully expect by choosing Hilton Garden Inn. Our team of hospitality professionals value your patronage and feedback. If business or personal travel brings you back to the Milford area I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide superior service.
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Very good breakfast, staff and excellent clean rooms. The Hilton brand is superior and satisfaction is guaranteed! If there are any issues bring them to the front desk immediately so they can rectify it DON'T wait until your stay is over, it may be a little bit more difficult then.

Room Tip: Any room you choose would be an excellent choice!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Candi CJ C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are extremely pleased that we met your expectations and we look forward to being your host again in the very near future! Please know that we work very hard to ensure that every stay at our hotel is memorable and our desire is that everyone rates us a “10” each and every stay!
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Recently stayed here for business which was conducted on property. It is a standard hotel with average rooms. There is a hotel restaurant and bar. Both of these are exceedingly average.

The biggest star of the hotel is the staff. Really really good. They were helpful, considerate and helped a lot with my meeting. If I were to do business in Milford again I would go back solely because of how good the staff was to me Oudding my visit.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Candi CJ C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
The Hilton Garden Inn - Milford team are known for our efforts in pleasing our Guests with great service and accommodations! We appreciate and look forward to feedback from our guests. Thank you and we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milford? Share your experiences!