For $51, its hard to beat. Big, clean rooms, with a microwave and a mini-fridge (and a TV and ironing-board and a hair dryer - but no coffee service). The beds very comfortable. Run by a family that lives on premises. They were very accommodating. Its been newly renovated, which may explain the difference between our experience and some of the the other reviews. There is an Indian restaurant next door, decent food for the value.
* The restaurant is not open for breakfast. The hotel does put out K-cup coffee and pastries. There are multiple fast-food & diner places about a mile up the road.
* There is no coffee service in the room, so if you need something to heat water in, you need to get your own cup (we borrowed one from the manager).
* Carpet glue smell in the corridor is still strong.
We would stay here again if we needed to stay in Middletown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Five Minutes from Wesleyan University, near Powder Ridge Ski area, shopping and restaurants. Refrigerators and Microwaves in rooms. Some rooms have a private balcony. We offer convenience, comfort and A Good Night's Sleep to those traveling for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Passport Inn & Suites Middletown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Passport Inn And Suites Middletown
- Passport Inn & Suites Middletown Hotel Middletown