I have stayed there for three nights for thanksgiving. My room was nice and big and the beds were really comfy. It is run by an Indian family. They have great service. There is an Indian restaurant near on site. If I ever come back to ct I would stay at passportinn.
- Also Known As:
- Passport Inn & Suites Middletown Hotel
- Passport Inn & Suites Middletown Hotel Middletown
- Passport Inn And Suites Middletown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Five Minutes from Wesleyan University, near Powder Ridge Ski area, shopping and restaurants. Refrigerators and Microwaves in rooms. Some rooms have a private balcony. We offer convenience, comfort and A Good Night's Sleep to those traveling for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Passport Inn & Suites Middletown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.