I stayed one night as I was in the area on business.
I tend to look on tripadvisor for reviews of lovely independent b&bs rather than the big hotel chains.
This is absolute perfection.
Spotlessly clean and generally wonderful. Why on earth would you stay anywhere else?
Ill be back-hopefully without any more phones being broken ;-)
Thank you for having me!
- Also Known As:
- Muddifords Court Country House Hotel Cullompton
- Muddifords Court Country House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Muddifords Court is set in a little corner of heaven in the open countryside yet incredibly convenient within the attractive Culm Valley close to the edge of the Blackdown hills only 3 miles from junc 27 M5. Totally private wrapped by its own 14 acres of gardens and pasture either side of a 150 yard tree lined driveway. We have seven luxury bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, two of which are in our self contained cottage, The Roundhouse, one also being located on the ground floor and suitable for disabled guests. We also have two Shepherds huts in our little copse, perfect for a family getaway. Muddifords Court is more like coming home than going away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Muddifords Court Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.