“Bathrooms were dirty....rooms were tired..” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center

You added Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   900 East Main Street, Meriden, CT 06450 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Meriden
Manorville, New York
“Bathrooms were dirty....rooms were tired..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Booked this online...convenient location right off the highway. First room ....toothpaste spit in the sink and globs of toothpaste on the counter....yuck....moved to the 5th floor....black hairs on the shower floor...very affordable but wear dark glasses or bring some Clorox wipes.....dirty,dirty

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
ComfortInnManager074, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your recent review of Comfort Inn and Suites,Conference Center in Meriden, CT. I'm happy to hear that we were able to relocate you to a room of your liking in a prompt manner. We look forward to hosting you again during your next trip! Sincerely,

Francis Desouza
Front Desk Manager,
Comfort Inn and Suites,Conference Center.
Meriden,CT 06450

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Leicester, Vermont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed here for a night and it is a great place. Continental breakfast was great.Room was clean and comfortable and Quiet. Location is very convenient right off I91. Plenty of parking avalible. Next door is a great sandwich shop.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
La Salle, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015 via mobile

I checked in very late, almost midnight, while traveling through new england  I chose this hotel because it was low priced, close to Highway and I was tired. I just need a place to sleep and then continue my trip in the morning. The night front desk person was very pleasant. The room was newly remodeled and very clean. In the morning I enjoyed a quick breakfast next to the lobby, a nice time and money saver. While there I was approached by a man who bought the hotel in january. He very kindly asked about my stay and seemed very invested in making sure that guests were comfortable. Overall, I was very impressed.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
ComfortInnManager074, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Geust satisfaction is our number ONE goal. Please come back and stay with us again.

Francis Desouza.
Front Desk Manager.
Pompano Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015

We arrived after a trying day because our AAA trip plan had bad directions, probably because there are several Main Streets in the area. Unfortunately the hotel did not have a record of our reservation. The desk clerk, Lexi, immediately assured us that there would not be a problem giving us a room, but she would like to find our reservation to see our request because as a member of Choice Hotels rewards program I made the reservation through them for a free rewards night. She immediately called them and was put on hold longer than I would have tolerated. They had the record including confirmation number, but said that they could send the email confirmation to me, but not to the hotel. That would not have been helpful since I already had their confirmation on my computer, but it would take time some time to set it up. Lexi worked with them and we were able to be registered. When we went to the room the sliding closet doors were off track. We told Lexi who arranged to have Victor, the maintenance man, come to our room to fix the doors. Victor arrived very soon and fixed the problem quickly and competently. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable and, aside from the temporary closet door problem, everything was in good condition. The breakfast was regular complimentary motel breakfast - scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, cereals, doughnuts, bagels, yogurt, fruit, etc. The breakfast room and equipment were spotless. The woman supervising the breakfast room was pleasant, helpful, and conscientious about the cleanliness of the room. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the 200 series are up a short flight of stairs and not served by the elevator. In stairs a...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

THE TEAM at Comfort Inn & Suites
North Stonington, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

We just returned home from staying here 3 nights/4 days as we came into town for a wedding
The staff: all very friendly and accommodating.
The breakfast: hot and ample food available.
The room: very clean and smelled great. Bed was ok, not too comfortable after 2nd day, but was fine for a shorter stay like ours.
The ammenities: laundry worked fine, business center available, overall general area very clean.
Overal, we enjoyed our stay here. Very convenient location, and VERY attentive staff!!!!!
Would definetly stay again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
ComfortInnManager074, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, March 24, 2015

THE TEAM at Comfort Inn & Suites

Nicole
Seekonk, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2015

Very friendly and accommodating staff. I was booked into handicapped room by my mistake, and when I asked not to be in that room, I was given a free upgrade to a suite. I used the fitness room and the business center, and everything was clean and fully equipped. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
ComfortInnManager074, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, March 5, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel; it is always our number one goal to satisfy our guest! We appreciate you and your kind words. Please come back again when your in the area.

Nicole B.
Manager
Waterbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

I stayed there for one night. I extended for one more night, but I had to cancel it. Hotel staff let me cancel even I decided to cancel after around 12:30 pm. Staff were nice and understanding and helpful.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
ComfortInnManager074, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, February 17, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreacite you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,
Nicole B.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center? Share your experiences!