“Memories” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Wauwatosa
“Memories”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

My Dad used to bring home pizza from Little Rendezvous when we were kids in the 60's. I haven't had their pizza since I left home in the mid 70's. Nothing's changed and that's a good thing. The pizza was as good as I remember and service was friendly and fast. My brother and I took my 92 year old mom here for dinner before we moved her out of state after 60 years of living here. Great memories. Don't change a thing!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hartford, Connecticut
“Old friend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Been going here for over 40 years, and it is still great. I have never had a bad pie here. Wish I lived closer,

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
VousCrew, Public Relations Manager at Little Rendezvous, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Ty for taking the time to review us ~ Much appreciated :)
Prospect CT
“Hidden Gem!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is my family tradition. My Mom used to go there after work in the 1950's and I still will make an extra trip to Meriden for this delicious pizza. The best crust ever!

Visited September 2012
Tomball, Texas
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Brings back memories. As wonderful as I remember. The only pizza place that was better than this no longer exists.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
VousCrew, Public Relations Manager at Little Rendezvous, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Ty for taking the time to leave such a nice review :)
Meriden, Connecticut
“Smells musty and moldy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I am all for 'dives' and places with local color and charm. Kinda lost my appetite when walked in. Not about the looks but the musty and moldy smell. Yuck

Been to Little Rendezvous? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Little Rendezvous, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.