“Cool Ambiance, Great Food, Nice Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cedars Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rt 2 and 214
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Cool Ambiance, Great Food, Nice Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Cool Ambiance, Great Food, Nice Staff.
Nice romantic Dinner with my wife. Prices really suit the food and drinks.
Looks like all those around us enjoyed, too.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Putnam, Connecticut
“Average Dining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I took our daughter and new son-in-law to dine at this restaurant... We were very disappointed. The service was great; however, the food didn't quite measure up for the amount of money we paid. The steaks didn't seem to be a prime cut! My husband ate the Bone-In Ribeye and wasn't very impressed by it at all. The newlyweds shared the prime-rib that wasn't very good either. I had the Classic Cedars Bacon Cheeseburger which I thought was very good. We had a couple of beers and no dessert... our bill was $200+. The service and atmosphere were great, but didn't make up for the steak quality, price ratio! Probably won't return to this restaurant... ever! If you must go, I suggest going only for the drinks and have a burger!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Okay Food, A Bit Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had an opportunity for Cedars Steakhouse for dinner during my recent brief stay at Foxwoods, I was introduced the dinner special that was lobster tail and a 120z New York Sirloin. It included mashed potatoes and aspargus. Service was pretty good but the food amount for the price diminished the event.

I was a bit surprised at the price $55.00 and the amount of food for the price. The steak was small and the lobster tail was small, only a single strip. I did finish the entree within a few minutes but was still feeling hungry. With my drink and tip, the final price of the dinner was over $70.00.

I would probably try another steak place to get more steak/meat for the price

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
NH
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have been going here for years. The food is always good. The clam chowder is excellent and the chicken Caesar is very good. The wait staff is friendly and fast. The prices are reasonable.

Visited August 2013
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I had burgers that were so delicious. Our waitress was friendly. The atmosphere was very nice. The price was reasonable. I will eat here again. I enjoyed it.

Visited August 2013