“Cedars” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cedars Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Cross street: Rt 2 and 214
Boston MA
“Cedars”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I and another couple went out to dinner here for my 30th birthday this past september.It was our first time eating here. It was a saturday night so i made reservations about a month or so in advance because i figured it would be busy on an saturday. We had a reservation for 6:30 and arrived there a couple minutes before but were not seated for a good half hour if not longer. It wasnt that bad beacuse we just got a drink in the bar but considering we had reservations I thought we would be seated quicker. Our friends had an appitizer I think the jumbo shrimp we passed on the app. I had already read the menu online so I new there was a charge for any additional sides so that was not a suprise when we recieved the bill. My husband got the fillet and baked potato and I got the surf and turf. The portions were pretty good but my fillet I had ordered medium it came out med rare bleeding in the middle so I did not eat pretty much half of my steak. I wasnt going to send it back because everyone else would be done eating by the time i got my dinner so i just ate it. The lobster on the other hand was delishous. As I mentioned before it was my 30th bday and the other couple we were with anniversay which I told them this on the phone when i made reservations but they did nothing special for this. I was not expecting any thing to crasy but a small dessert or something like that would have been nice. Overall the dinner was pretty good but I would probably not return here there are too many other resturants to choose from in the area.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Madison
“Good but a little expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We ate in the lounge at a table with friends before going to a great show at Comix. We should have ordered the three course Prix Fixe menu $75 as opposed to the steak salad and lobster roll with one drink each for $74. Food was perfect. The steak very tender, lobster roll fresh with buttered and toasted roll, and drinks with a generous pour. The service was fast. The view of the sunset over the forest was lovely. Only complaint was with four rude customers who stationed themselves around the lounge to pounce on the next available table! Unfortunately, it was ours and they were going to seat themselves before the waitstaff could clear and reset the table! My friend told them not to take the waitresses tip!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, Massachusetts
“CEDARS Steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Another coupon bus trip to Foxwoods. Great lunch menu, bar and
other seating..great steaks and chicken sanwiches, reasonable
bar prices, nice atmosphere, with window view.$15 coupon accepted for lunch, good service !

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“OFF THE CHARTS !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

KING CRAB ! Don't think, just order it for your Entree and be sure to request it Hot not cold...You can thank me later.....BUT not before you order the Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms ! These 2 dishes will easily be the Most Memorable things you have ever eaten! And that is NO EXAGGERATION !

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Smithtown, New York
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

The steaks melt in your mouth! They are cooked to perfection. You need to make a reservation on the weekends or you'll wait for quite some time to be seated. Wait staff very friendly and the wait time for the food was reasonable considering it's usually full.

Visited February 2013