“Fun times!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Fun times!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

This was the first time I've ever stepped foot into a Hard Rock Cafe and it did not disappoint. Our waitress was fast, efficient and kept re-filling out drinks. The food came out quick and it was hot and fresh. The loud music made the atmosphere fun and the celebrity memorabilia was a great conversation starter. I will continue to come to this Hard Rock Cafe along with any others I come across in my travels. Thanks for a great experience!

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
John E, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Foxwoods, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Glad you had a great time with us and enjoyed the atmosphere! We look for ward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks again!

Chester, Connecticut
“DELICIOUS DRINKS”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I went here this past Friday night for dinner before a show. I wasn't crazy about the menu options for vegetarians... I could have a veggie burger or nachos basically. When I asked our server, she said they could definitely tweak any meat dish to make it veggie for me, which was nice. I ended up getting the nachos (guacamole is extra- boo) and they weren't anything to write home about. There was not really enough toppings on there and they only gave me a little cup of salsa :( That was a bummer- but it was a lot of food to eat- I didn't finish.

I couldn't decide on a drink either; our server recommended the fruitapalooza, which is what I ordered. It was AWESOME! I really enjoyed it! Later into the meal I ordered a hurricane which was almost equally as amazing! My boyfriend got manhattans, which he enjoyed.

The atmosphere is interesting- lots to look at. But, our server was a little too busy to be really attentive to us, and we realized our show was starting soon and we had to track her down to get our check. Overall not a bad choice for dinner though :)

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
John E, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Foxwoods, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Faye,

Thanks for visiting our Hard Rock, and I'm glad you enjoyed the cocktails! The next time you get the nachos, just ask for some extra salsa...no charge for that! Hope you enjoyed the show.

Boston, Massachusetts
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Great dining experience. The emplyees are the best. The food and drinks are great.The music and memorabilia are outstanding. I love Hard Rock and this location is no exception.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
John E, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Foxwoods, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Always great to hear from a fan! Thank you for your support and patronage of Hard Rock Cafe.

Putnam, Connecticut
“loud music, cool atmosphere, pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

its like any other hardrock with cool memorabilia on the walls, loud music playing and a bandstand for live music if you go on the right night. burgers and drinks are good but overpriced like everything else at the casino. i have been dozens of times in parties of 2 or large groups and have never had a problem. worth a trip, especially if they have a live band playing as the band has the capabilities of going out into the crowd and interacting while they play music which makes it pretty cool and fun. this place doesn't draw the problem crowds like the nightclubs do so its more low key.

Visited September 2011
Glad to hear you have had some great experiences at our Hard Rock Cafe. Though our price point is higher than a local market, I beleive we provide a great value within the Casino. We just had a menu change too, and have some great new items on the menu. My favorite is the Texan Q BBQ Sandwich...BBQ pork with cheese, fried onions and jalapenos! Give it a try the next time you are in.

Brooklyn, New York
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

food and service is always great in here. lots of great memorabilia in there.

Visited March 2011