“Pretty Good” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fuddruckers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 24 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rt 2 and 214
Description: Featuring seasonal menus and daily market offerings, Paragon provides the ultimate dining experience. Enjoy live piano nightly, relax with a well crafted cocktail in our lounge, dine at our bar of take advantage of Paragon"s private dining room. Paragon is proud to be awarded the AAA four Diamond Award of Excellence six years and counting; they join only eight other restaurants in Connecticut who hold this prestigious honor.
E Bridgewater, Ma.
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Stopped in while at the casino. Staff was very pleasant. Food was nice and hot. You put your own condiments on your burger which I liked, Went there at 11:30 a.m. on a weekday and got seated right away. Burgers are there big thing but they have chicken too. Would definitely go back. Cookies are really good. Girl that was cleaning the tables was very helpful and friendly. A+ to her!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Plenty of other choices”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Don't bother eating here. Service was slow. Buns literally dripped butter - it was like a sponge! Onion rings were cold. Hamburger was rare in spots. Ugh! Disappointing even though I did not expect much! I will note that the table cleaners were friendly and efficient.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Long island, NY
“Good taco salad, burger did not disappoint either!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This time, I got the taco salad with the edible shell, while my hubby chose the cheeseburger and milkshake.
We sat in the Marilyn Monroe section this time... food was delivered quickly, and we were both happy with the results.
We were there about 10pm on a weeknight.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Awfully disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Wow, that's all I can say. A few months back I visited fuddruckers and decided to have a chicken sandwich at about 2:30 in the morning. I understand its pretty late, I understand it gets pretty busy with drunks trying to get food. The only thing I don't understand is how you give someone raw chicken!! I got a buffalo chicken sandwich and so didnt two of my friends, and then we all bit into all three of our sandwiches and everyone of them had uncooked chicken in them! I complained to the cashier an she didn't do anything, I asked for a manager and she didn't do anything, and then finally some guy came out and gave me my money back. The kicker is he had said it had been an ongoing problem and he doesn't know why it keeps happening! I would not recommend fuddruckers at all. Wort place I've ever ate.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cape Cod, MA
“Good food and that's all I wanted.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Went to Foxwoods for a birthday getaway. Decided to have a good burger one night for dinner. I have never been to a Fuddruckers. My boyfriend had, so he suggested it. We each got a cheeseburger, fries and we shared a vanilla milkshake. I thought the food was delicious. I don't usually drink shakes, but I would get another one there. It was yummy. The prices were a bit high and the service was lacking besides the busboy. He was very attentive and friendly. No forks at the utensil bar and it was messy. I would go back and even try another one at a different location.

• Visited March 2013