Clean, comfortable bed, small room. Overall, it's a good deal considering the cost, especially when compared to the cost of nearby hotels. That said, we encountered two frustrating issues:
1) We were placed in room 204, which is directly above the waiting area for the shuttle to the main Foxwoods casino. We were awoken several times during the night and morning with fellow occupants talking, laughing, arguing, etc. as they waited for the shuttle. When we said something during checkout, the front desk was apologetic and nice, but given the situation I would've expected a gesture of good faith. Even a free coffee or juice with breakfast would've gone a long way.
2) The breakfast at The Grill at Two Trees, at $13.00+ is horrible. First, they do not give you much of a menu to choose from if you do not go with the buffet. So, given a lack of choice, we went with the $13/person buffet. There were four of us who were unable to eat even 1/4 of what we took from the buffet. The waitress, who noticed that we were not happy, charged us for 3 full brunches and one children brunch (savings of $4). A nice gesture, but given that we probably ate $3 worth of food - not enough. We had to run to Dunkin' Donuts after we left to get something real to eat. Huge rip-off. Stay away from the brunch at The Grill at Two Trees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located at Foxwoods Resort Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Two Trees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Two Trees Hotel Mashantucket
- 2 Trees Inn