“Hidden Treasure” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Two Trees Inn

Save Saved
You added Two Trees Inn to your Saves list
Two Trees Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   39 Norwich-Westerly Road, Foxwoods Resort Casino, Mashantucket, CT 06338   |
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Mashantucket
Massachusetts
“Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This hotel is hidden from the major Casino. This was our first time staying here and believe me, we will be back. Comfortable, quiet, clean and cozy. Everything you need is here. Indoor pool, courtyard with benches and fountains and a cozy porch where you can take your coctail out and sit and enjoy the fresh air. Wonderful restaurant right there serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Wonderful place which also offers a shuttle to the main casino's every 20 minutes. When you find this place, you will come back year after year....

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, which was quiet and cozy. Quiet air conditioner, but no refrigerator...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

318 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed one night. This was our second time staying at Two Trees, our accommodations where good and you can't beat the staff hospitality. The only thing was the halls were noisy. At Two Tree they have many bus groups and that night the braves (no pun intended) were partying all night. We liked the restaurant and bar in the hotel. The commute to the casino was easy. I would stay at Two Tree again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
NH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Had a few days off , decided to go to Foxwoods for a night. Went on website and decided to stay at two trees since it was really cheap and I was traveling alone and don't mind the walk across to the casino. Wifey won't do it have to stay inside when she goes. I got a room with king size bed . Room was clean, desk staff good but the place is starting to look beat up. Lots of chips in furniture, patched holes in walls, little stuff that makes a bad impression compared to the other hotels. They can and should fix it up .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Milford, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I had a list of things that made this place horrible, but I lost it and I'm writing this months after I stayed. My biggest complaints are concerning the sleep quality, and the temperature control. Sleep is pretty hard to come by in this place. The walls are paper thin, and every room has a party going on. All night I heard nothing but people yelling, laughing, running down the halls. There must have been 12 people staying in the room across the hall - I say this because when I went to check out in the morning, they were all filing out of the room with their pillows and sleeping bags. That was just one of several large groups of people sharing rooms. I would equate this hotel to a dorm building at a party college. Don't expect to sleep. Also, the room was IMPOSSIBLE to keep at a comfortable temperature. It was January and in the morning I had to open the windows to cool off the room.. did I mention I had the A/C on all night and it was still incredibly uncomfortable.

I usually stay at MGM when heading up to the casino, but the rooms were like $600 that night which is why I chose Two Trees. After staying there though, I won't ever go back.. even if the room is free.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Mashantucket hotels

Southington, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I always stay at the Grand Pequot Tower when visiting Foxwoods and always have a great stay. This time, however, we thought we would try to save a little money by staying at the Two Trees Inn. We stayed in a Jr. Suite, and although the suite was small, it was neat, clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was also friendly and check-in was fast. But that was where the good points ended. We asked for a room in the back of the building and on the inside. We were given a room in the back, however, it was on the outside at the end of the hall next to an entrance door. We heard doors slamming and people talking as they were entering the building all night long. Adding to that, we had screaming kids in the room next to us. Terrible stay. Pay the extra money and stay at one of the casino hotels if you want a stay where it is more quite. We won't ever stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from any of the entrance doors.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Southington, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I'm actually surprised to see so many bad reviews! Our room was clean and comfortable, the front desk staff was nice and professional, and the bartenders and wait staff were all very nice. We stayed for one night, booked two rooms with friends and we all enjoyed it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I visited the Two Tree hotel at Foxwoods the day before xmas eve and was very disappointed. All of the other hotels were sold out and that was the only one available so I thought I would give it a shot.
Wrong!!! The atmosphere felt like I was in a motel 6. It was dark and gloomy and the hallways seemed really dirty. I went into my room after checking in and noticed the room looked unclean and damaged. I called down to the front desk and they said that was all they had and they were sorry. In any case i left my stuff there and went to the casino.
After coming back from the casino i took another look at the room and noticed there seemed to be something missing from the wall, like a picture and a hole in the wall. Also water stains and candy wrappers under the bed.
That hotel needs some major renovations and the housekeeping staff should be fired.
to top things off, 2 weeks after i checked out, i got a letter in the mail from them that I was responsible for the damage and that i owed the hotel almost 100 dollars for it. Unbelievable!!!!
after several calls to the VP Foxwoods , I was able to rectify it and not owe them any $$$.
I will never stay there again .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Two Trees Inn? Share your experiences!