“Great Show, the WORST WAITRESS service!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Fox Showroom Theatre
Mashantucket, CT
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Foxwoods theater that attracts top-name entertainers.
Elmwood Park, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
“Great Show, the WORST WAITRESS service!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

So we saw a show at the Fox Theatre. The venue is very nice and seats are comfortable and we enjoyed the show. What we didn't enjoy was the waitress service. Before the show started my wife ordered a drink. About 20 minutes later, after the show had started, the waitress came back with drinks for the two guys in front of us who ordered at the same time but no drink for my wife. I tried to ask her where the drink was but she ran off before I could finish my sentence. I then tried to get the attention of another waitress to make an order and she never broke stride as she snapped at me she won't be taking my order. Very disappointed with the lack of tact and professionalism of these servers. Maybe this is where Foxwoods sends the rejects.

Visited January 2012

New Hampton, New Hampshire
9 attraction reviews
“FUN FUN FUN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

Old school theatre, but great. We have seen several shows here. Very comfy seats and no one has a seat that is obstructed. Did you know the first show ever there was FRANK SINATRA. Wow, wish I saw that one.

Visited August 2011