“Stay at Manchester Courtyard” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Manchester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Manchester, CT
“Stay at Manchester Courtyard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Every stay at this hotel has been excellent. The staff is friendly and very accommodating to my needs and suggestions. At the front desk, Emmanuel Parpado always greets me by name and has my room ready in minutes. No waiting in long lines or multiple forms to complete during registration. The manager of housekeeping, Heather Lodge, runs a tight ship and the rooms are always immaculate. Of all the hotels in the area, this is the one I choose every time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
James M, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Manchester, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We appreciate every bit of feedback from our guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Michele made me a great chai tea latte with pumpkin spice.

The rooms are clean and spacious.

The staff is very helpful and kind.

It's very close to a huge mall and several restaurants.

A lot of funny stand up comics stay here too because this is the hotel the Hartford FunnyBone puts their comics.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
James M, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Manchester, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Michelle was so happy to hear that you enjoyed the Chai Tea Latte she made for you. Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

We hope to see you soon!
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my husband, 5-year old and infant on a Friday night on our way from New York City to Boston. As Marriott Courtyards go, I have stayed at nicer ones. Our room was clean, but the bathroom was outdated and it did not have a mini fridge, which many other Courtyard Marriott's provide. The pool was clean but small. A piece of the elevator wall was ripped off. Overall the hotel was okay, but not one I would stay at again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comment, that will help us to fix and improve our service. Our goal is to provide a perfect service.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you to make your next stay even better.
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Visiting with friends this past weekend, 10/18/13 to 10/20/13. The only negative I have is the Courtyard is in a very congested area. I was born and raised in CT and had a hard time navigating the Manchester area since it has changed so much since I lived there. With that being said, the hotel is in the perfect area for those who do not want to stray too far. There is a major shopping mall, places to eat, movie theatre etc. all within walking and a short driving distance plus the hotel is right off of I-84.
The rooms are spacious and well decorated and they give you plenty of towels. You do have to pay for breakfast but you get what you want, not what is put out at some hotels that offer free breakfast. The food was excellent. Those breakfast potatoes were so good. You get a lot of food for the money so I would just eat breakfast at the hotel. I have stayed at other Courtyards and had lunch//dinner and the food was very good. I am a Dunkin Donuts person but the coffee in this hotel was excellent.
All the personnel were helpful, courteous and professional. Even the housekeeping staff spoke when they saw us in the hallway. If I ever have occasion to return to CT, the Courtyard will be my first choice. Loved, loved, loved this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
James M, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Manchester, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to welcome you back again in near future.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even better. Thank you.
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We are currently staying at the Courtyard in Manchester (our 3rd visit) and cannot say enough wonderful things about this place. The location of this hotel is wonderful..........you can walk to all the amenities that you will ever need.........25 minutes to Big Y for food and 10 minutes to the Buckland Hills Mall.
I do not know all the names of the front desk staff so please excuse me if I don't mention your name, but all of you are excellent. Too name a few, there is Alyssa, Caitlyn and Heather who have gone out of their way to meet our requests and all our needs and then some! The cleaning and maintenance staff are very efficient and friendly. The pool area and courtyard are very well maintained and the gym has excellent equipment. Rates are competitive and very fair. To be sure, we will be back again. Thank you so much for making our stay(s) so enjoyable!

Room Tip: We have been staying in a King Suite.......highly recommend this style of room as it includes a frid...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of all of us at the Manchester Courtyard, thank you for a positive review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our great location, service and our facility.
Heather, Alyssa and Caitlin were so happy that you remembered their names.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even better. Thank you.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have been staying at the Marriott Courtyard Manchester for the last one year and have to say that this place makes me feel at home. Right from the time I check-in , Emmanuel, Alyssa,Falghun,Caitlin or Melissa from the front desk office office are warm and welcoming. The girls at the Bistro Nicole,Michelle, Anna,Carolina,Tracy and Erin are always willing to go the extra mile to make your day happy. I would like to especially mention Heather from House Keeping, who ensures that tea bags are always available in my room :) - Thank you all for your warm hospitality and you guys are the best!

Room Tip: Higher Floors have awesome balcony and views
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. It gives us great amount of satisfaction that we make you feel right at home. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

When you have to stay in a hotel for business, it's nice to find one that makes you feel welcome. The front desk at the Courtyard Manchester does this every time I begin my stay. The place is clean and comfortable and conveniently located to everything you would need for an extended stay. I appreciate this Courtyard more each time I stay in a hotel that does not do what the Manchester hotel does to make me feel better about being away from home.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
We hope to see you soon. Thank you.

Been to Courtyard Hartford Manchester? Share your experiences!