“Great Steak House” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Manchester, Connecticut
“Great Steak House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

We love Outback. We have been going there for years. Whenever we try another steakhouse we leave wishing we just went to Outback.

We love the fact that there food is always prepared fresh. The entire staff are warm and welcoming. My only complaint is that we always over order. There portions are generous and we always want to make room for everything.

My favorite appetizer is the chicken quesodillas and hot wings. I almost always order steak but when I am in the mood their prime rib is a 10. If you want to try it a little different ask for it seasoned and seared outback style you won't be disappointed!

All of their sides are delicious too. Lately I have been loving there sweet potato but you can't go wrong with a loaded baked potato or garlic mashed.

Whenever we go there and whatever we order, we always leave happy and satisfied.

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Not that bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I have only eaten at this location location a couple of times and I enjoyed it very much. The menu has a good variety of choices for a fair price and the wait staff has always been extremely friendly. Nothing stands out about this particular location but that is not really a bad thing.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011 via mobile

My personal opinion is that the service was straight. My boyfriends and I waiter didn't speak English very well. So it was hard to understand him. But he was a very nice man; He did his job accordinally.Overall the food was terrible. I ordered the Outback Special ; (well done )it was very dry and I didn't enjoy it at all. I also had a side of claim chowder that still seem to have small pieces of claim shells in it so when I chewed it grinder on my teeth. I couldnt finish my soup. Not to add it was cold.my boyfriends steak was red inside still even though he ordered it well done.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere