“inconsistency in the steaks. Good food otherwise.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Hartford, Connecticut
“inconsistency in the steaks. Good food otherwise.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My friend had the most expensive steak on the menu and loved it. I had a cheaper cut. And i didnt have the heart to tell him that it sucked. You shouldnt have to spend more to get something that tastes good. And the whole wheat bread is boring and tasteless. I have had sandwiches and soups here that are pretty good and the service has always been good. Forget about the steaks.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

North Port
“Always a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We love their whole wheat bread & the steaks are always the way you want or they make it right. I have never had a bad meal here.

Visited June 2012
“THE Place to go for great beef & tasty drinks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My boyfriend & I love going to Longhorn's for tender, flavorful, expertly cooked beef. It's a chain, but we've have great food and service at each place we've tried. I LUV the prime rib & my boyfriend recommends the rib steak(rare). This visit I wanted something different and our waitress suggested the beef tips with saudade mushrooms & onions and She was right - it's to die for! ( I'm drooling just remembering it...) I also highly recommend their watermelon margarita which my mom and I shared cuz it's 3 times the size of regular bar drink. YUM!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere