“October 28 - 31, 2013” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Manchester
Edgewater
“October 28 - 31, 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had a great experience at this location this was my first visit. This was a business trip to the area and I will plan to stay here when I return again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

377 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Rocky Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. I found the beds comfortable and was able to use the internet without any problems.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Flemington, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Clean and comfortable as it should be. The Owner is a collector of sports, music and 50's memorabilia and the collection is the decor thru out the building. I had never stayed at a Baymont, but I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

...overall, very comfortable. Good bed. Internet worked good. Breakfast was good. The eating area was a bit much at first but easily 'tuned out'.
The staff was always friendly and helpful.
I'd stay again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Montross
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was driving from VA to NH and found that I was too tired to continue driving. I got off at the exit, intending to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. When I couldn't find that hotel, I tried the Baymont Inn and was very pleasantly surprised. The bed was so comfortable that I fell right to sleep and awoke refreshed to continue my driving after a very pleasant breakfast. I arrived 1/2 hour before breakfast was to end. I found the food still very good and the 2 waitresses, as well as the hotel manager, were very helpful and talked with me while I was there. Regarding the room, i was so pleased that the refrigerator was taller than usual in a hotel room and its freezer was large enough to fit my ice packs for my cooler so that I could make the rest of my drive with cold beverages. My brief stay at the Baymont Inn, which I had never heard of before, was just what I needed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

What a nice surprise after a very long day of travelling. Expected a "sterile" chain hotel.

Adirondacks set outside for guests, inside a wonderful world of memorabilia. Little Cafe decorated in 50's mode, Continental Breakfast (waffles, cereal, pancakes, toast) more than adequate. Fun Irish Bar Sports just down the street.

Friendly Staff & Convenient location. Great value--

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford

Address: 20 Taylor Street, I-84 Exit 63, Manchester, CT 06042
Location: United States > Connecticut > Manchester
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Manchester
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford 2*
"Hometown Hospitality" As the General Manager of the Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester Hotel & Conference Center, it is an honor for me to introduce you to our hotel and staff. We employ the friendliest and most knowledgeable individuals you will encounter while traveling. Our management company has designed and assisted in building this property from it's beginning as a dream. We opened our doors to guests in May 2002 and have enjoyed greeting and meeting new friends since then on a daily basis.In addition to providing excellent customer service, we also provide 80 clean and comfortable non-smoking guest rooms. All our guest rooms are equipped with irons and ironing boards, hair dryers, in-room coffee machine, cable with HBO, Wired Hi-Speed Internet connection, alarm clock radios, electronic safe and a refrigerator and microwave. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, we have business suites and family suites that come equipped with all of the above and a second television for the additional room, DVD/VCR player, walk-in showers and our Jacuzzi bathtub. Some of these suites offer a dining area or pull-out sofa in the additional room to meet your needs. In addition to adding FREE wired Hi-speed internet access to all rooms we have also added wireless in all common areas of the hotel (all three lobbies, breakfast cafe). Our complimentary SuperStart Breakfast is also included with your overnight stay. Our arcade, fitness center, guest laundry, general store and business center are all open 24 hours for your convenience.Four state of the art meeting/conference rooms have been designed to accommodate your various functions. These rooms have a capacity of approximately 100 guests per room. The rooms can be combined should you require additional space for larger events. We have also added an executive meeting room that is ideal for more intimate meetings. We can provide catering, decorating and activities should the need arise. Disc-Jockey, Karaoke, face painting, clown and magicians are some of the services we can offer for your entertaining.We will soon become your "home away from home" ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Manchester
Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester Hotel Manchester
Super 8 Manchester
Super Eight Manchester
Manchester Super 8
Manchester Super Eight

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.