“Excellent value and dedicated staff. A+” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Manchester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Excellent value and dedicated staff. A+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Family owned and operated. Laurie and Simon Hessler strive to provide their guests with a home-like feeling by offering comfortable and clean accommodations that are typically only found at smaller inns and B&Bs. Most of the staff have been there for years and are very friendly and helpful. Fun and interesting musical decor adorns the walls of this hotel's cozy cafe and lounge. They offer great variety in the FREE continental breakfast each morning.The made fresh to order Belgian waffles are yummy! Very budget friendly and conveniently located. One of my favorite away-from-home places to stay.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Brockton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We have been staying here every year for the last 7 years. The staff is friendly and helpfull. The rooms are recently upgraded. Wonderful continental breakfast with lots of healthy choices, fresh furit, yogurt ect. Rooms are clean and an EXCELLENT value for the money. It's like coming home every year for us, many of the employees have been there since we have been coming.
Also love the decorations!!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I spent a week there for a convention and have never been so comfortable in a hotel in my life. I felt like I was staying with friends. Services are 1st class. Meeting rooms were always clean, and the lobby is comfortable and inviting. Breakfast is fresh and tasty. It's location is convient to many great restaurants and has easy access to the freeways. The beds are extremely comfortable and everyone in our group mentioned how well the slept there. I love that they have hair dryers and micro waves and refrigerators in every room. The TV worked well and had a great picture and sound. All of the staff is very friendly and accomodating. I just love this hotel and would recommend it to everyone. I will stay there whenever possible.

Bristol, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This was my second time staying at this hotel and I have to tell you, I will never stay anywhere else in the area! The hospitality and atmosphere are very welcoming and homely. I have never felt at home any place else.

I was there for a convention and the owners have managed to make our experience one that will never be erased from my mind. Very accomodating!

I wish more hotels were like this one!

West Warren, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have hosted a convention for over 120 people for the last nine years at this hotel. I can not ask for a more friendly atmosphere. The employees bend over backwards for all of my attendees. Unfortunately face painters are a bit eccentric, and the entire staff at the hotel works extra hard to keep us happy. They even provide us with cheaper shower curtains so we don't get charged for ruining the expensive ones in the room! The decor at the hotel is wonderful and entertaining. The lobby is comfortable and makes you feel at home. The beds are oh so comfy! The continental breakfast is perfect, with just the right mix of goodies, from bagels to yogurt to cereal to waffles. No other hotel would even give my attendees close to what they get at the Manchester Baymont Inn. The owners even offer to pick my guests up at the airport and bring them back. Sometimes I feel awful for holding my convention here, because out of a large number of attendees you always have a few that cause problems and like to complain. Thank you to Laurie and Simon, you put up with a lot, you always handle everything professionally though.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford? Share your experiences!