I took my girlfriend to Tollgate Hill Inn last weekend for her birthday. I figured I'd spend a little extra money than usual hoping to get my extra dollar's worth. I would have been better off at a Holiday Inn. We stayed in Suite #21 in the Captain William Bull House. I'll let the pictures do the talking but in short; the room was dirty, burn marks from stray embers littered the floor in front of the fire place, room smelled of smoke, bathroom dingy, all the appliances including the TV and cable box were unplugged upon arrival and while they were booting up, I missed the first quarter of the Knicks vs. Celtics game, holes in walls, rips in furniture, weird stuff all over the bed, continental breakfast was lame and out of food, the fridge leaked and the woman that was at the counter when we checked out was very rude. I was extremely disappointed in our stay. Thankfully, we also spent some extra money at the liquor store and had an excellent time in each other's company (my self and my girlfriend, that is).
- Also Known As:
- Tollgate Hill Inn And Restaurant Hotel
- Tollgate Hill Inn And Restaurant Hotel Litchfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Countryside Inn housed in building dating from 1745, guest rooms with individual decor; fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Tollgate Hill Inn and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.