“Great source for plants” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 14 Attractions in Litchfield
Type: Gardens, Farms, Ranch & Farm
More attraction details
Owner description: Plant nursery with 10 acres of gardens.
Litchfield, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
“Great source for plants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We live a short drive from the farm. We always go here in May when they have their veggie plant sale. We have had very good luck with the veggie plants and any other plants. It is worth a drive to the farm if you are ever in the state. The area is beautiful and the property is enjoyable if you want to take a walk.

Visited May 2013

Ardsley, New York
5 attraction reviews
“I'll let you know in the spring.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

First time ordering from them. All items came on a timely basis and in very good condition. I'll let you know in the spring when the plants and bulbs decide to grow how good this place is.

Visited October 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia, USA
“Good Plant Catalogue, Great Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My friend gave me a gift certificate as a thank you gift. I have been using them ever since to order for my garden and to send gifts. One hydrangea plant did not take, and I called and they sent a replacement right away, no questions asked.

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Good plants”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have only received part of my shipment so far as the correct planting time for the rest is still in the future. The plants arrived in a very good condition which is better than others I have ordered from online. So far so good. It has not been long enough to know how the plants perform. "Paperwork" is the only thing I do not care for. Keeping track of what is being shipped out of an order is somewhat difficult. Shipping info only contains a part number with no name attached. Takes a fair amount of effort to decipher.

Visited September 2013
Prairie Village, Kansas, USA
“Flowers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always the greatest coleus. Their trailing garnet robe is always a wonderful edition. Also I find their perrenial tulip bulbs a great buy with lots of beautiful colors.

Visited May 2013

Been to White Flower Farm? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage White Flower Farm, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.