Backlund's Waterfront Cottage

Nino7996
New York City, New York
“Strictly stress free!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful stress free time. I vacation several times a year and often feel as if I need a vacation after my vacation. I left this vacation feeling rested and super happy, we fished, swam in the lake, used the Sauna, and canoed all over the lake. It was wonderful...we had our cabin, all the privacy one needs...I would recommend that all vacationers should bring their bedding, food, towels, toiletries, laptops with wifi...the cabin has electricity, a fridge, stove, coffee pot and a toaster. It also has pots, plates, cups and glasses...I brought alot of my own stuff because I'm a little picky...I had a wonderful time, the only thing I did not like was not having a shower in the cabin...

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
3 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
4 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The lake was amazing.
Liked least: Having to shower in another place than my cabin.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
$105
Night
Week
Request to Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
this property has payment protection
Owner
Mona J
Speaks English
Listed since : Apr 2013
Response Rate: 40 %
Calendar Updated: 9 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing