“experience” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hartford / Windsor

You added Super 8 Hartford / Windsor to your Saves list
Super 8 Hartford / Windsor
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   57 West Service Road, I-91 exit 33, Hartford, CT 06120-1503   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Hartford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2015 via mobile

Spent one night after seeing a concert at the infinity center. It was close, price was right for a sleep over with my girl.looked like a window had a torn screen where someone may have tried to get in from . Didn't hear any other people may have been we got in late and left late. Didn't get to breakfast we were still sleeping.

• Stayed January 2015
Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

While there are bad reviews, I still chose this hotel and location. The prices is the reason I selected it. This hotel is a temporary residence for people/families. This makes it appear to be really bad. My room was clean, clean sheets, and towels. The shower/tub area needs to be re-done. I was in a handicapped room and the shower head was supposed to be on a rod that slid up and down, but it was broken and it was a handheld shower head place on a nail. This needs a permanent fix for the handicap. Plus it was a step in tub, which isn't so handicap accessible. The grouting had mildew and mold. The room needs more electrical outlets that are accessible for today's electronics. The breakfast offered just 2 kinds of cereal, bread, cinnamon roll and waffles. There was coffee, but the juice machine was broken. NO substitution was in place for that. The hotel is conveniently located near a McDonald's, Burger King, Subway, gas station and Dunkin Donuts.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Naugatuck, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2015

I was not happy after my stay. In the middle of the nite I broke my chain I put my chain on nite stand in room I woke up and checked out hotel at 5.30am but I forget to get my chain I remembered it around 11am and called hotel they said that house keeping did not see any chain. And they did not rent room out after. I feel that the housekeepers. Did not tell the truth because I know I left my chain on the nite stand .

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

East Hartford
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2015

The location is close to my job and the hotel rates are somewhat reasonable during the week. However, you would hope your not treated as an ordinary traveler because your returned after your first experience that resulted in my room being without a remote control, then stocked with dingy towels and a cigarette burned bed spread/cover. Where forth, management did their best to accommodate this disaster and allowed a discounted rate. However, during my attempt to return I realized that management were the cordial individuals they pretended to be. I witnessed them refused to refund a couples money after they saw their room. Nonetheless, if you have $70.00 ..go find other suitable accommodations.

Room Tip: Find some place else to stay!