“Economy comfort” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hartford / Windsor

You added Super 8 Hartford / Windsor to your Saves list
Super 8 Hartford / Windsor
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   57 West Service Road, I-91 exit 33, Hartford, CT 06120-1503   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Hartford
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Economy comfort”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Business in a nearby city and this hotel was the most convenient. It is comfortable and accommodating. Manager was polite and expedient. Saw me in the hallway, took one of my bags, and walked me to my room, opened the door and started the ac. I get that at Hiltons and Intercontinentals, but unusual for Super 8. No elevator but room was good, ac worked well and quiet. Inexpensive business trip, clean comfortable room. Worked for me.

Room Tip: Most rooms seem similar, but I would ask for one that didn't stink of cigarette smoke. Mine was...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Greenfield Center, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

When I first got here, I was worried because there were several prominent signs indicating a charge for parking. It was listed as $15. I was furious that I would be charged and told the man at the front desk if I had to pay for parking, I was going to leave. He said it was only for people not staying at the hotel. It should of stated that on the sign. I apologized and checked in. The man who checked me in, last name of Patel was very nice. He was polite and professional. The room was very clean and pleasant. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The hotel was quiet. Someone in the hallway offered one of my teen guests pot however. The stairways were a little dirty. The breakfast in the morning was good, although there were only two bananas left for fruit. I enjoyed the huge belgian waffles!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

A waste of money!! I guess u pay for what u get....Hotel is located in a not so good area, Register area had bullet proof glass, made me wonder if crime was high. And it stinks in room, I had to complain about heat and the rugs in room weren't cleaned and bedding & pillows could have been better. I don't recommend staying here

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I only stayed here because it was conveniently located near the concert park, which was within walking distance. However, the staff was just so rude not willing to help with any concerns. I normally would never stay at a super 8 and this just reinsured me to never stay again. Rooms where old but not terrible.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartford
BEST WESTERN Hartford Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 stars 119 reviews
Holiday Inn Hartford Downtown Area
Hartford Marriott Downtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown

Been to Super 8 Hartford / Windsor? Share your experiences!