“Rough check in” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hartford / Windsor

You added Super 8 Hartford / Windsor to your Saves list
Super 8 Hartford / Windsor
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   57 West Service Road, I-91 exit 33, Hartford, CT 06120-1503   |
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Hartford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I only stayed here because it was conveniently located near the concert park, which was within walking distance. However, the staff was just so rude not willing to help with any concerns. I normally would never stay at a super 8 and this just reinsured me to never stay again. Rooms where old but not terrible.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Santa Clarita, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

At the Super 8, and found: (a) upon entering an overwhelming stench of disinfectant; (b) The reception desk completely surrounded by bulletproof glass; (c) A location that is in a very seedy neighborhood. Right next door to the Exotic Palace, a strip joint and sexual toys store. (d) The hotel may have been refurbished whatever number of years Mr. Patel indicated, but in the meantime thousands of hordes have marched through the hallways; (e) mr. Patel took us to what I assume was a renovated room, and the rug was disgusting the bathroom smelled bad. The bed was ready for the next guest but looked slept-on.

Room Tip: Walk away and find a different motel like we did!!!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed here for a night while doing an east coast drive on my own following a MvF route. I just wanted somewhere simple at low cost where I could get my head down for the night.

This motel fulfilled my requirements at a price I was happy with, reception was polite, room was nothing special but clean enough.

I booked it in advance, it was on my route in a handy location for me.

I was happy with my stay here.

Please hit 'YES' if you found this helpful

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

THis hotel is clean, fairly priced and private.. I stoodg here for a while after finding a new room mate.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Hartford / Windsor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Hartford / Windsor

Address: 57 West Service Road, I-91 exit 33, Hartford, CT 06120-1503
Location: United States > Connecticut > Hartford
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Hartford
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Hartford / Windsor 2*
Located within 5 minutes of downtown Hartford, CT. All rates include Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Free WI-FI Internet, Free Parking (Buses, RVs, & Trucks Welcome). Walking distance to CT EXPO Center, Dodge Music Center, and HARTFORD MEADOWS. Call Now to Book Rooms-!! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Hartford / Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Hartford / Windsor Hotel Hartford
Super Eight Hartford
Hartford Super Eight
Hartford Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Hartford / Windsor, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.