stayed here in May for a concert
location is great for the comcast theater (walking distance)
they actually rent out part of their parking lot for concert goers!
When we got there there were tailgate parties going on.
im assuming that some of the rooms were for concert goers like us.
lots of young people with booze all over the hotel and parking lot.
Not overly rowdy but if I werent staying here because of the concert I would have probably gone to another hotel.
Our NON smoking room must have been changed to that status that day and we were most likely the first ones in it because it definitely was a smoking room.
It smelled awful but figuring with everything going on changing rooms it was not a good option as we were close to leave for concert.
room was ok but thats it. would stay again if coming back for a concert but thats it.
also bkfast is from 6:30 to 9am
dont show up at 9:01 because everything is taken away immediately at 9am. I missed by 5 minutes and everything was put away!!!
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Hartford / Windsor Hotel Hartford
- Super 8 Hartford / Windsor Hotel
- Super 8 Hartford
- Super Eight Hartford
- Hartford Super Eight
- Hartford Super 8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within 5 minutes of downtown Hartford, CT. All rates include Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Free WI-FI Internet, Free Parking (Buses, RVs, & Trucks Welcome). Walking distance to CT EXPO Center, Dodge Music Center, and HARTFORD MEADOWS. Call Now to Book Rooms-!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Hartford / Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.