“For Those On Tighter Budgets” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Hartford
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   207 Brainard Road, Hartford, CT 06114   |
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Hartford
Coconut Creek, Florida
“For Those On Tighter Budgets”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed at this fine,off the beaten path Hartford motel in the middle of April,2013.The price was right for my clean,comfortable room in an industrial area of Hartford.There is regular Connecticut Transit bus service very close to the motel from 7AM to 6;15 PM on weekdays and Sayurdays(Bus#59),otherwise it is a one mile walk to the Franklin Avenue buses(#47).The staff at this motel was very kind and helpful,especially Hector.A nice continental breakfast was included with the price of my room.

Room Tip: A microwave,refrigerator,and iron were included in my comfortable room.The refrigerator was somewhat...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Poughkeepsie, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great value for room. Even with the remodeling going on with the hotel. The hallways were clean, the room was clean. The hotel staff were excellent. The hotel itself is quiet. I will stay again. Ive stayed at other hotels and I was not impressed by the service I recieve from the front desk, Days Inn staff were very helpful and polite. Even with the low prices the hotel was a great stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
UPPER DARBY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My stay was find. The customer service slipped a little bit for me this trip. An unfamiliar worker was rude to my daughter and niece who needed new room keys. The current keys we had were not working and she was snippy to them when they went to the desk to request new ones. I was surprised to learn this because I was used to getting exemplary service from all staff I had encountered. When I saw the individual who delivered the poor service, I noted that I had not ever seen her before (older caucasian women with a covering on her head). I would stay here again based upon my initial service received. If I or any other family member staying in our room receives poor service again from this woman, we will report it and stay somewhere else from now on.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bridgeport
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Do not stay at this hotel! My wife and I just needed a place to lay our heads before and after a night on the town in downtown Hartford, so we chose this cost efficient hotel, but I will never make that mistake again! The hotel was a complete mess and it brought our mood down for a while. The lobby looked like a run down apt building in a third world country, The hallway smelled like marijuana, the carpet in our room had stains on it, the bed was far from comfortable, we could hear everything our neighbors did from walking to running the water, and the T.V. was an old school 19" ZENITH! When I asked the front desk assistant what was going on with this hotel he replied "we are under construction, but its a slow process because we don't have enough money yet for the rest of the renovations." I have never commented on any place that I have stayed at but I felt obligated to warn others before they waste their money and time on this jail house.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Hartford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Hartford

Address: 207 Brainard Road, Hartford, CT 06114
Location: United States > Connecticut > Hartford
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Hartford
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Hartford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Hartford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Hartford Hotel Hartford

If you own or manage Days Inn Hartford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.