“I have never eaten at the resteraunt, only ordered delivery or for pick-up. That being said, everything I have ever...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sidewalk Cafe

Improve this listing
Ranked #160 of 402 Restaurants in Hartford
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2007

I have never eaten at the resteraunt, only ordered delivery or for pick-up. That being said, everything I have ever ordered from sidewalk has met or exceeded my expectations. Once I ordered for pick up and the food was not ready on time, however the bartender gave me and my buddy a free beer to chill with while we waited. I have never gone there for a bar night but they apparantly have bring your own mug night where you can bring any size cup and it costs the same to fill it up as it would to buy one beer. They have other special nights too... need to look into that.